~9~

Felix arrived at Changbins house following him inside. His house was quite big even though Felix had been there before it still surprised him with how nice the interior was. He looked around as Changbin tossed his stuff on the floor not caring since he basically lived alone. Felix got chills thinking about how his own mom would react if he did that.

"So do you want something to eat we didn't really get food at the cafe, i'll make something anyways i'm hungry." Changbin said walking towards his kitchen, "oh and you can put your stuff in my room."

Felix laughed to himself, typical changbin. He headed up to Changbins room sitting his stuff on a chair. After a minute he walked back down to the kitchen checking on what Changbin was doing. As if on cue there was a loud sizzling noise along with a yelp from Changbin.

"Hot hot hot," Changbin said moving his hand away after he got splashed with hot oil.

Felix quickly stepped in turning the heat down and fixing Changbins food before turning to him and making sure he was okay. Felix should've known, there's a reason Changbin always orders food.

"Do you not know how cooking works jeez," Felix laughed.

"Uhhh I do it's just uh," Changbin stuttered trying to find an excuse.

Felix giggled looking at how embarrassed Changbin was.

"So what now?" Changbin said looking over at the food.

"Just let it cook," Felix said walking to the living room next to the kitchen and sitting on the couch. He made a mental note to let the cook for a few minutes. Soon after Changbin followed and sat next to him leaning on him.

One thing about Changbin was that he loved cuddling, anyone who knew him would say he gave the best hugs. Felix smiled as Changbin moved closer wrapping his arms around him and snuggling his face into his hoodie. Felix cuddled him back enjoying the warmth. Changbin lifted his head up to look Felix in the eyes, Felix could see a gleam in his eyes that changed the atmosphere. Changbin moved to Felixs lap basically straddling Felix and wrapped his arms around his neck with a smirk. Felix could feel his face heating up just by the dangerous eye contact.

"You know some of things I like about you lix?" Changbin asked in a low tone.

"Hm?" Felix said quietly.

Changbin began to list things about Felix tracing his hand across him until he looked back up at Felix focusing on his face. "I love your deep voice, your freckles," Changbin said brushing his fingers over Felixs cheeks, "your....lips." Changbin brought his face close to Felixs leaving barely any space between them. They could feel eachothers breath and as the tension rose Felix became impatient. Changbin loved to tease Felix because he would always get shy but this time Felix wasn't going to back down. Felix put his hand on the back of Changbins neck looking him in the eyes he slowly looked back down to his lips and then pulled his face closing the distance between them. Changbin was almost in shock as their lips collided of course they had kissed before but Felix had never initiated it like that. Changbin smiled into the kiss leaning deeper into it. As things started to heat up Changbin hands started to travel down but then an ear piercing sound started to fill the house.

"What the-" Changbin said standing up fast looking around panicked.

Felix also jumped up panicked until he realized what had happened, the food. Felix ran into the kitchen seeing the stove emitting a dark black smoke. Quickly he grabbed the pan tossing in the sink and turning on the water.

"Open the windows," Felix said before taking the fire alarm off the wall the dumping the batteries out.

Changbin rushed around opening the windows before walking back to Felix. They looked at each other in silence before bursting into laughter.

After they had cleaned up and did the house of the smoke smell they took showers and then plopped down on Changbins bed exhausted.

Felix laughed thinking about earlier and Changbin looked over at him which a smile.

They ended the night cuddled up in bed and fell asleep quite fast. Neither of them expected things to go the way they did but it made sense things tend to end in chaos when they are involved. But that happened to be what made their relationship so amazing, they never knew what was going to happen but they always had each other and that's all that mattered.

———

Beep

Beep

Beep

Hyunjin sighed as he reached over turning his alarm off knocking it off his side table. He turned over looking up at the ceiling, another day another encounter knowing Minho probably hates me and Pei is probably disgusted with me. Hyunjin groaned in frustration kicking his pillow onto the floor. 'I should just apologize Jeongins probably right he won't be mad,' Hyunjin thought but he was too scared, scared that Minho would hate him that even if he apologized nothing would change. After debating for awhile he decided he would apologize he had too.

About an hour later

'I can do this yep I got this,' Hyunjin reassured himself before catching up to the boy infront of him on the sidewalk. Minho and Hyunjin would normally walk to school together so Hyunjin knew where Minho would be.

"Hey...." Hyunjin said walking next to Minho who looked at him before looking back at the sidewalk.

"Oh hey..." Minho said quietly.

"I uh I the other day when I said all that stuff and pushed you I didn't mean it I was just frustrated with my self and really jealous I really shouldn't have done that i'm really sorry you're like my best friend and I don't want some girl to ruin our friendship." Hyunjin blurted out.

"It's okay...what you said made sense though I was a horrible friend," Minho said still looking down.

"No no no you're a great friend it's not your fault I didn't tell you and was super shady and secretive," Hyunjin said.

"Okay how about....we both messed up then," Minho said looking over at Hyunjin.

"Alright, does that mean you forgive me?" Hyunjin said his eyes lighting up.

"Of course I do you idiot," Minho said lightly punching Hyunjin on the shoulder.

Hyunjin laughed his mood immediately lifted, they both walked to school catching up with each other and joking like normal.

Finally they were back to normal, but for how long would that last?