~6~

Minho looked down at Peis hand, he saw a hand but it wasn't his. He turned his head looking up and saw Hyunjin.

Why did he grab her hand?

Minho looked at Hyunjin trying to read his facial expressions for an answer but he was confused.

Was he wrong?

Did Hyunjin actually like Pei?

Minho didn't know how to react he just stepped back and said, "why did you do that?"

Hyunjin dropped his grip on Peis hand snapping back to reality. He could almost hear alarms ringing in his head. He felt the blood rush to his face as the panic started to set in. Without thinking he spat out random words, "why not?"

Minho was shocked at how defensive and angry Hyunjin sounded. That wasn't in the script," Minho said stumbling over his words still in a confused state.

"So what?" Hyunjin said it was almost as if he couldn't control himself anymore he had kept his jealously and feelings bottled up for so long he could feel them exploding.

"So what? What do you mean? Hyunjin what's going on?" Minho asked his brain feeling like a mess.

"What's going on? Hah, like you don't know you know how I feel but just pretend you don't because you only care about yourself!" Hyunjin yelled, he was angry and upset at his best friend. He knew Minho was oblivious and sometimes would get so caught up in something he wouldn't take time to think about other things. But Minho had never taken time to ask him how he felt even when he made it so obvious something was wrong. Hyunjin knew it wasn't Minho's fault and he truly didn't know but he couldn't stop himself from exploding it was already too late.

"How you feel? I don't understand," Minho said he couldn't think straight his thoughts were so jumbled. Hyunjin was so mad at him and he couldn't understand why.

"Really? You still can't admit to it? You're so selfish!" Hyunjin said he could feel everyone's stares but he couldn't stop.

"Hyunjin I don't-" Minho said stepping foward attempting to console Hyunjin but was cut off when Hyunjin shoved him causing him to stumble back and fall.

Hyunjin stepped forward as Minho looked up from the ground his eyes shaking.

"Stop!" Jeongin said rushing in front of Hyunjin.

Jeongins voice snapped Hyunjin out of his fit of rage, Hyunjin looked at everyone staring at them, "i...i..."

He could feel Peis eyes on him but couldn't bring himself to look at her before turning and running away.

The doors slammed shut as everyone looked over at Pei who stood completely still as if she were in shock. She quickly looked up noticing how everyone was staring at her. "I think i should go.." Pei said quietly before walking out the opposite set of doors Hyunjin had run through.

Minho sat still on the ground looking at the two exits. He was still trying to figure out what had just happened. He knew everyone was probably looking at him now but he didn't care. Minho sighed his breath shaking as Hyunjins voice still echoed in his head. Was he really that bad of a friend? Minho was so lost in thought he didn't hear the footsteps approach him. He only noticed the boy standing in front of him when he saw the hand reach out to him. Minho slowly looked up and saw the familiar face.

Jisung.

Minho accepted Jisungs hand letting Jisung help him up. Their eyes met and Jisung gave a warm smile placing his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jisung said breaking the silence between everyone.

"Yeah i'm okay..." Minho said quietly.

Jisung led him to a nearby bench as they sat down to talk.

"I'm really that oblivious huh? I never took the time to think about how he felt, i'm such a terrible friend." Minho said looking down at his lap.

"Hey dont be so harsh on yourself, it's not your fault okay?" Jisung replied looking at Minho with concern.

"He's right I was too busy thinking about myself to think about him, ugh!" Minho said frustrated putting his head in his hands.

"I didn't know either it's not like he made it that obvious, I know you're mad at yourself but you should just go talk to him it's nobody's fault just unfortunate circumstances." Jisung said patting Minho on the back for support.

Minho sighed, he knew he would have to talk to Hyunjin soon but what would he say?

Could he even say anything?

———

Changbin sighed as he stared at the sunset which the mix of pinks and oranges reflecting across the sky. His perfect shot was ruined maybe the whole film since the cast decided to fight each other, just his luck. The kind of stuff that seems to only happen in dramas had to happen during something as important as this, of course. He wondered how he was going to get everyone back so they could film the last scene. It almost seemed impossible in his mind. He didn't know much about high school drama and such it seemed so petty yet he'd never seen Hyunjin that mad. Thinking about it he felt lucky to have met Felix and being able to doge the possibility of something like this ever happening to him. Changbin stared out at the sky as the last bit of the sun was peeking out from the hills.

Felix noticed Changbin and went to join him.

"Hey," Felix said following Changbins gaze to the sun. "I've always been fascinated by the sunset and sunrise it's such a beautiful thing yet no one really mentions it."

Changbin nodded his mood being uplifted just by his boyfriends presence.

"The sun is such a weird thing it's basically just a star but it's so big and bright it can light up the entire world," Felix said.

Changbin turned to Felix, "just like you."

"What?" Felix asked.

"You're just one person yet you can light up my entire life, you're my sun." Changbin said looking into Felixs eyes.

"Wow cheezyyy," Chan said completely interrupting their moment.

They turned to look at Chan annoyance shown on their faces, the look turned to worry when they saw Jeongin behind who looked deeply upset.

"Jeongin, you okay?" Felix asked quickly.

"Yeah it's just...are we not going to finish the film?" Jeongin said sort of lying. He was worried about the film not being finished but he was upset because of Hyunjin. Hyunjin had fallen in love with Pei and there was nothing he could do about it, but of course he didn't say that.

"Don't worry innie once everyone has time to cool off we can regroup and finish this!" Chan said giving a uneasy smile.

"Okay..." Jeongin said not even pretending to believe him.

None of them knew if they would finish the film none of them even knew if they would stay friends.

The future was so unsure at that moment all they could do was just hope.

Hope that everything would work out.....