~2~

It was the first day of filming after school and everyone was taking a break.

Minho sat in the break room with Pei where script reading and editing took place. He and Pei were looking at the footage shot from today. She pointed at a scene commenting on how good it looked Minho was in awe smiling as he looked at her gorgeous face. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he wished the moment would last forever. Minho's crush had only gotten bigger each day and he waited for the perfect day that he would tell her how he felt, soon he thought.

Hyunjin walked through the hallways smiling to himself as he was excited to see Pei he opened the door to the break room and his smile dissipated. He could see that Pei and Minho sat side by side smiling at laughing. He felt extreme jealously fill inside him. He took a quick breath put on a fake smile and entered the room. He sat next to Pei checking the footage along with them while trying to observe their faces.

Hyunjin felt as if he and Minho were in some sort of race to win her heart while Minho was just happy to be around her. He paid barely any attention to Hyunjin and the thought of  whether Hyunjin liked Pei had never even crossed his mind.

They continued looking through the footage and then went back to filming.

The day ended well with minimal problems and everyone went home feeling exhausted but excited for the next day.

———

Filming began again the next day and Changbin was running around fixing things and helping the others. Since the director who started this drama was very busy he assigned Changbin to be the "head director" for this film. The whole idea for the drama was student a operated crew and cast and the script was also written by a student.

Changbin had never done something like this but as he was seemingly pretty good with this stuff he was assigned to this role.

Being the "head director" he had been told to pick someone to be his "assistant director." So naturally of course he picked Felix.

Felix is Changbins boyfriend they had been dating for a year and a half. They had met at an internet cafe and slowly became friends, and then more than friends eventually leading them to fall in love.

Knowing Felix wouldn't think to sign up for something like this he just kinda signed him up for him. Changbin thought of it as a favor. Felix however thought of it as some sort of punishment.

Felix is a bit shy and not that into the whole directing thing and would rather spend his day studying or playing sports. But Changbin decided to "help him" and sign him up to be his "assistant director" Felix would've said no but it was an excuse to be around Changbin more.

Ever since Changbin became interested in film he spent less time with Felix and more time working on film related things. So in a way Felix was happy to get to work with his boyfriend but not happy with how much work he had been given.

Felix spent the whole day running back and forth handing others scripts and fixing lights. The whole day he had never gotten to sit down basically helping everyone with everything.

At the end of the day everyone had left except him and Changbin.

Changbin was making sure the film was correct and Felix was cleaning up.

After everything was put away and settled it was around 10 pm but they headed to a cafe anyways for snack.

Felix rested his head on his arms after they ordered sighing from exaustion.

Changbin reached out and patted his head, "today was a rough day huh? I honestly didn't know it would be that much work," Changbin said feeling sorry for being the reason Felix was exhausted.

Felix sat up seeing Changbins apologetic smile and quickly replied, "it was fun though I kinda like the whole filming stuff."

Shockingly Felix wasn't lying. Sure he had been tired and a bit overwhelmed at first but after a while he got the hang out of it and started to enjoy helping out. He had to meet new people but he felt less shy to talk to them because the people were so open so he felt almost comfortable even to the people he had never met. Having people rely on him was new but it made him feel like he was a real leader and he actually liked it. But most of all getting to see Changbin all professional was amazing the way he took control and knew what he was doing made Felix's heart flip. Felix felt closer to Changbin and could finally understand why he was so dedicated and interested in film.

"Wait, really? I would've thought you'd hate it isn't all of it totally not your scene?" Changbin said almost excited that Felix showed interest in directing.

"Yeah but weirdly it was fun I mean there's some thrill to it..I don't know," Felix said not sure how to put it in words.

"Now that there, my love, is the charm of film. I'm glad I got to open your eyes to it," Changbin said with a proud smile.

"You're just glad i'm not mad at you for forcing me into being everyone's maid," Felix said with a fake frown.

"Oh come on you just admitted to liking it now you're mad?" Changbin laughed, "here i'll buy you ice cream for your service."

"Hmmm sounds good!," Felix said with a smile.

Changbin laughed and they continued to talk about the filming as they enjoyed their snacks ending the day in a practically perfect way.