~5~

A couple days past and the big confession scene was coming up. Minho was beyond excited he thought this could be his chance to tell her how he feels. He had it all planned out in his head after the scene he would wait until they were alone and confess. But there was one problem, Hyunjin.

Minho kept replaying what had happened earlier in the week. Did Hyunjin like Pei? No way, he thought they're just really close. That had to be it Hyunjin got her the drink because they are close. Minho didn't even think about the post on the anonymous page, he had been too busy teasing Jisung to realize what it was about.

So Minho obliviously continued on with his plan hoping it would go well, that of course did not happen.

———

Changbin and Felix were allowed to leave class early today since they had a lot of preparing to do. They were going to shoot the scene of the rooftop of the school right when the sun hits perfectly. Changbin was so excited for today's filming but also nervous, he wanted to get it perfect.

"Ugh the cable isn't long enough!" Changbin said in frustration as he tried to set up some wiring.

"Hey hey hey calm down i'll get an extension cord, just take a minute and calm down." Felix said putting his hand on Changbin shoulder in support.

"Sorry I just need this to be perfect it has to be the best scene," Changbin said putting his hand over Felixs with a smile.

"And it will don't stress too much, remeber we are Changlix we can do anything." Felix said looking at Changbin with adoration.

Changbin laughed moving to stand in front of Felix. He placed his hands on Felixs hips looking him straight in the eyes. He looked at Felix and just saw perfection this boy was his whole world. Changbin felt like the luckiest person on the planet to be able to call Felix his boyfriend. No one was as perfect for him as the person standing in front of him and he knew that. Changbin smiled letting his eyes drift over Felixs freckles, "god I love you so much."

Felix blushed his smile widening, he felt like he was living his own drama and he had got the happy ending. Felix had never felt real love with someone until he met Changbin. His smile his laugh his personality it was all perfect to Felix. He felt like he couldn't live without this boy. He reached up cupping Changbin face with his hands, "I love you more my Binnie."

They looked into eachothers eyes as time slowed, both of them wished the moment would last forever but it didn't.

"Ahem.."

Both both turned to look at Chan and Seungmin who stood at the entrance to the rooftop.

"Get a rooommmm," Seungmin said as he helped Chan carry the sound stuff.

Changbin and Felix turned at least ten shades pinker as they rushed back to work still with bright smiles across their faces.

In a couple minutes everyone had arrived and were running around setting everything up.

Hyunjin tested out his camera while Seungmin read the cues and script to him. Changbin pushed the electrical cart over to Chan glancing over at Felix who helped Jeongin with his lines. Jisung was setting up the lights looking around happily as he was satisfied with how it looked. Chan listened to the sound with his boom mic making sure the audio would be clear and nothing was wrong. Minho and Pei stood by the railing reading lines.

Some time passed and Hyunjin went to talk to Jeongin when saw Pei and Minho, they looked happy. He continued to stare for a minute the jealously building up as he wished Pei would laugh with him like that. Hyunjin didn't notice that Jeongin saw, he saw the way Hyunjin looked at them and he knew. Despite everything Hyunjin still wanted her and he would never want him.

"Places everyone!" Changbin called out and everyone went to their spots.

Hyunjin readied his camera as Felix stepped in front holding the slate, "1...2....3.."

Click

The scene started and Minho looked at Pei feeling happy as he remembered all the good times his heart pounding. Minho began to reach his hand towards Pei as said in the script.

Hyunjin was looking through the camera lens at what was happening it all played in slow motion. All of his memories with Pei flashing in front of his eyes his longing and jealousy. As he watched Peis hand reach for Minho's and his body reacted before he could think.

Before he knew it his hand wasn't on the camera anymore it was on Peis.