He's back

"Ay pass the weed man!" Louis said getting irritated. He was leaning on a pillar behind him and played with a little pocket knife between his fingers.

Zayn was sitting on the edge of the metal table for four people and smoked. He was the guy that no one got into a fight with. Not because they were afraid of him, but because he made some strong bonds around here and people never really poked into him.

"There" he said passing the cigarette to Louis.

It was their usual spot to hang out during the day. They were in a section for pretty dangerous criminals and everyone tried to take your spot here. Their table was in the left corner. It was the closest one to their cells and they escaped quickly if anything went wrong. Their table had a huge penis carved in it's surface, but none of the guys were disturbed by it.

Louis dragged on a cigarette and blew out a smoke.

"I wan't it back" Zayn said smelling the smoke.

"Already? You are addicted mister Malik" Louis teased.

Zayn gave him a mean look.

"C'mon leave me two more!" Louis protested.

"You better hurry up" Zayn said.

It was just another day really. It went quite peaceful actually.

A loud bang was heard from across the room.

Nevermind.

That was Liam. He got into a fight again.

Zayn and Louis turned around and saw Liam banging some random guy's head against the metal wall.

"If I say pass the batsyou pass the bats!" He yelled at the guy and kept torturing him.

Liam was the 'chief' in their section at the time. Everyone was afraid of him except his friends. And it was Zayn's luck he was in his group.

"What's up?" Niall asked walking closer to them.

"Payne causing drama again" Louis said and dragged on a cigarette.

Louis was Liam's main bitch. They always stuck together and made scenes or broke the rules. Tho Liam always tried to get Zayn to bend over, but Zayn was known for being the one who never drops his soap.

Zayn was often questioning Liam and Louis' "cold" relationship. The more he looked at them the more they seemed like a legit couple. Not just fuck buddies. Oh well who was he to tell. It wasn't his business afterall.

"Again?" Niall said. He sat down on a metal chair stuck to the table and started carving something into the table with his knife.

Everyone in jail had their weapons. Maybe not the other sections but theirs did, because it was the most dangerous one. You would have to be on guard while sleeping if the cells wouldn't be on lock.

Niall was Zayn's cellie. They were good friends and they always had each other's back. Their cell was small of course and they shared a bunkbed. Zayn was sleeping at the bottom and Niall was on the top. Their cell was "the drug one" because of the Zayn.

Naill was pretty peaceful guy. Until you got up into his business you didn't have a problem with him.

"Seems so" Zayn said getting the cigarette back.

Zayn rarely got into a fight, but when he did he won for sure. He wasn't the strongest, but he knew some spots where to hit and he was extremly quick.
The guys in jail admired him and everyone tried to fuck him since he was known to be the one no one could get.