Games

"Morning" Zayn smiled when he came to their table.

Everyone greeted him back and he sat down next to Justin and Louis. He tried his best to ignore and avoid Harry.

Harry kept looking at him trying to meet his eyes, but Zayn never really let him.

"We're playing uno" Louis said. "Wanna join in?"

"No. Imma just watch yall play" Zayn said and leaned back in his seat.

Justin nodded and Liam started giving them cards.

They were playing and Zayn was looking everywhere else but Harry. Well Harry didn't look anywhere else but at Zayn.

"When is chow I'm dying" Liam groaned after some time of playing.

"I know. It's kinda late today" Justin agreed.

"It's not like we're missing much. It's getting grosser every day" Louis complained.

"It's still better than nothing" Liam laughed and Louis smiled at him.

"Nothing tastes better than you" Liam said smirking at him.

"Oh god" Zayn laughed.

He saw Harry looking at him. He was staring at him like he was a prey and he was biting his lip.

Zayn wasn't comfortable around Harry anymore.

Louis and Liam laughed and they returned to playing uno

"Malik I need a bat" Harry said trying so desperately to get his attention again.

Zayn reached down his pocket and brought one out. He threw it at Harry.

"Don't throw things at me!" Harry protested.

"I do what I want Styles"

"Shit" Louis said quietly.

"Are we seriously right where we began?" Justin whispered.

"Stop the cockiness Malik" Harry hissed.

"No wait. We made progress" Liam whispered not looking away from them.

"What are you talking about?" Louis looked at him like he just fell down the sky.

"Yeah yeah! Look at them now! It's different fighting" Liam said smiling.

"You're insane" Louis said to him.

"For you" Liam smirked at him.

"And why should I do that?" Zayn asked teasing Harry.

"You're gonna regret it if you don't"

"I hardly doubt that"

"You want a motherfucking proof?!" Harry stood up. He squashed a card with his hand in that anger wave. That didn't change the game tho. Most of their cards were already squashed and wrinkled.

"Like you have the balls to do it" Zayn kept provoking him.

Harry didn't say a thing. He lifted his hand and tried slapping Zayn.

Zayn blocked his hand.

Harry just kicked him into his stomach.

Zayn got a bit sick, but he didn't let that show.

"You still think the same Payne?" Justin asked looking at them tiredly.

"I still think that's their way of interactin without being obvious" Liam answered crossing his hands and watching them.