Hey cellie!

The next day Zayn and Niall were woken up by loud yelling.

Zayn stepped out of their cell and saw what was going on.

Harry was beating the shit out of Liam again. Louis was nowhere to be found around, but it did not look good for Liam. 

Zayn started walking towards them.

"Zayn what are you doing?!" Niall whisper shouted at him. But he didn't stop he just kept walking there.

When he came close to them he kicked Harry off Liam so he fell on the floor and rolled away.

Locking of many cells were heard and those who were outside ran back into their cells. No one wanted to be around when Harry got angry.

"What was that for?" Liam panted at him with a thankful look.

"You got my back about thirsty guys. That was a thank you. So don't expect more!" Zayn yelled at him.

Liam nodded a little and started getting up.

"You again?" Harry said pissed off looking at Zayn.

"Do you still like me?" Zayn asked cockily.

"Don't get brave around here. I'm the boss now, not your little cowardy friend" he said gripping Zayn's arm harshly.

"Even when he was the boss I didn't listen" Zayn said and got out of the grip.

"Rebelious guy huh?" He said looking at Liam who has now gotten to his cell.

"You don't want to come near me again" Harry threatened and tried to walk away.

"I'll do as I want to" Zayn shrugged off and turned around.

He felt Harry's hands on his back and then himself being pushed against the wall.

"Do I need to teach you manners?" He said trough his gritted teeth.

Zayn laughed. He kicked Harry into his nuts and kicked his stomach hard.

He then slowly walked back to their table and started rolling weed.

The other prisioners started dripping out of their cells slowly and going back to normal.

Liam and Louis joined him at their table. Niall was stil asleep. He was always a sleepyhead.

"Give me some weed" Liam drmanded.

"Give me something for it"

"There" Liam said pushing five speed tablets in front of Zayn.

"Where did you get those?" Zayn asked giving Liam his marijuana cigarette.

"Michael B Jordan" Liam answered.

Zayn nodded and took them into a little plastic bag.

He kept all his drugs on himself so by the time they would search in his cell he'd move them somewhere else.

Liam light up the cigarette and threw a lighter into Zayn.

"Keep it"

"Thanks"

In a short time Niall joined them. They were waiting for breakfast and playing cards again when harry sat himself down right next to Zayn.

Niall, Louis and Liam went silent.

"This is not your table Styles" Zayn said not looking up from rolling his cigarettes.

"I can sit wherever I want ... "

"Malik"

"I'm the boss here and the only one who is protesting that is you"

"I'm not protesting. I'm just the only one who's not afraid of you"