Keeping it?

Harry was shocked.

Zayn already knew he was pregnant! And he did not say a word to him?

No that wasn't right.

Except if he took it right before Dylan and Ryan came bugging them.

He put the test into his pocket and got up himself too.

He walked out of the bathroom not caring about possibly dead Dylan and Ryan.

He walked over to their table.

Louis was missing. He probably saw Zayn going into the cell and followed him. But Liam was there.

"Payno!" Harry called.

"What?" Liam asked.

"I need to talk to you" He said when he arrived to the table.

Liam nodded and they went into his cell.

"What happened in the bathroom. All I know is at some point Zayn came crying and running out of it and Ryan ran afzer him"

"What?!"

"Don't worry Louis followed him right away"

"Oh okay"

"What happened?"

"I don't know the whole story iether. All I know at some point Ryan started saying some shit about Zayn so I knew Dylan must have been with Zayn already. So when I came in I saw Zayn in Dylan's arms and I beat up Dylan. And then Zayn told me Dylan said to him that I said I would leave him if the pregnancy test was positive. However, I tried to tell him it's not true but he said he wanted to be alone for some days so of course I agreed. But when he walked out something fell off him and it was a pregnancy test and it was not Louis' because I still have it in my pocket and ... " Harry stopped talking.

"Woah! And?!" Liam asked nervously.

"It's positive ... " Harry said quietly.

"Shit! We gotta see Zayn and Louis!"

"He said he wants some alone time Payno"

"I don't care this is huge!"

"Fine you go and when you come back you better tell me everything" Harry said.

"Of course. I'll be right back" Liam said and ran out of the cell.

-

Louis threw Ryan away from his cell before he even got in. This was the first time he beat up someone. It was probably because Ryan was already beaten up pretty badly.

He quickly ran into the cell.

"Zayn what happened?!" He asked panicking when he jumped into the cell.

Zayn was sitting on his mattres like a pile of sadness still sobbing a little.

"Tell me what happrned" Louis said sitting down to him.

"You know when I got up to go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah?"

"Eh ... I got a pregnancy test from Perrie from the women's pod and so I uh took it ... "

"And??"

"Yeah it was ... positive"

"Oh my god" Louis breathed out. "Can I see?"

Zayn nodded and reached into his pocket.

He had a mini heart attack.

"Oh god!"