☏

The next day Jungkook bark into Tae office,his mouth molding into an adorable pout.

"Hyung why didn't you show up yesterday?Wait!Minjun?Why are you here?"The last question was refer to the blonde that was standing next to Taehyung.

"Oh Jungkookie hello it's been so long I miss you."Minjun said with his oh so sweet fake voice making Jungkook wanna puke.

"I don't and don't call me that only people who are close to me allow to call me like that not you."

"Jungkook"Taehyung said in a warning tone.

"Now answer me hyung why didn't you come yesterday?"

"He was with me,we were on a date."

Jungkook gave Minjun a glare before turn to Tae looking at him in disbelief,asking him by the eyes and the guilty look on Tae's face answer it all.

"So you ditch me for this guy?"

"I'm sorry Jungkookie I really don't know you gonna go out with him."Minjun said,looking down.

"Shut up!it's always you who ruin everything why do you need to come back anyway!"

"Jungkook!Not everything is about you!And I'm not yours I can do whatever I want."Taehyung words shut Jungkook up,he never yell at the younger but here he is because of Minjun yelling at him while he's the one who break the promise.

Jungkook eyes become teary,however,he didn't cry.He has never show Tae his weak side,only his bubbly bright side was on show and that make the older believe that Jungkook is a spoiled child that never understands or think about someone other than himself.

.....

At Kim mansion Jungkook and Taehyung's parents are having a small reunion to talk about some important things.

"Jungkook is turning 20 in a month,I think it's time we should tell him."

"Yeah I'll tell Taehyung after Jungkook birthday than."

....

After the small argument in Taehyung's office that day Jungkook again become his happy self.

Or maybe not.

Minjun was frequently there which annoyed the bunny boy to no end.He tend to yell and make some sharp comments about the blond and Minjun being a fake good boy he is acted like he was upset about what Jungkook said but stop Tae whenever the older try to scold Jungkook.

Taehyung demeanor towards the younger also become cold,thinking what Jungkook did was childish.

Oh if only Tae know what Minjun has done to Jungkook behind his back.