Be Considerate

"Evan, what happened back there?" I ran my hand through my hair, stressed of what I had seen happen between my new friend and my brother. I had a friend for one day and Evan had to get in two fights with him. "What did you write in that letter that made him freak out on you? He wouldn't act like that without a motive," I stated, giving my brother a serious glare. 

"Are we talking about the same person? He freaked out on me earlier too for coughing!"

"Because Jared already pissed him off and it sounded like you were laughing," I rolled my eyes, and Evan sighed, rubbing his fingers over his temples in frustration. 

"I wrote about Zoe," He ran his hands through his sandy blonde hair, leaning his elbows on the railing of the porch. 

"I don't blame him for going nutso on you then. He's being protective,"

"Why are you standing up for him and not your brother? Does it have something to do with your name being on his arm?" 

"Yeah, I befriended him this morning, found out he isn't as bad as everyone says," He was silent for a moment, soaking in what I said. He looked like his head was going a million miles a minute, his eyes shooting everywhere as he thought for the right words to say. 

"Why do you want to be his friend? He's.... Dangerous," I glared at him, but sighed and ran a hand through my hair. 

"Be considerate of what might be going on in his head, Evan.