When the party's over

My chest heaved as I laid on my back on who knows who's bed. The room looked like it would be an adults room, not a teen or a kids from how clean and neat it was. There was a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of the room, and I  noticed mostly button ups and dress pants, and nice flower dresses. Probably an office working father, and a mother who's job was rather unguessable. I only had the time to notice this all as I caught my breath, and looked over to Connor.

His long hair was strung across the pillow and also sticking to his sweat glazed face and shoulders. His slightly pink lips were parted as he breathed heavily through them. One of his hands were tangled in his hair, the other resting on his stomach. I wished they were around me, pulling me close, instead. My eyes traveled down to his flat stomach and down his v, finally to his dick that was still twitching and the boner slowly dying down. I saw it twitch and grow slightly again, and looked up to see he was looking at me. I squealed slightly, covering my mouth with my hand as I felt my cheeks heat up further.

"What, feeling like a second round?" He smirked toothily, and I couldn't deny it. He was even more gorgeous when covered in a sheen of sweat and panting from exhaustion, naked and laying next to me with flushed cheeks and messy hair. I pouted, shoving his shoulder slightly, making him chuckle airily. 

"Looks like you are," My eyes traveled down to his dick again, finding it pretty hard, but not all the way yet. His eyes followed, and came to the same conclusion. 

"Maybe," Connor neared, turning on his side and propping his head up with his elbow. His free hand came running up stomach and over my mounds, making me hold my breath for a moment as the buds were sensitive. "Well?" His hand began to massage, and I felt the heat coming back to between my legs. 

"Wish we could, but listen," We paused, eyes searching for nothing as we listened to everything around us. "There's barely any talking, and the music is gone. We probably fucked through the party," I stood, my legs slightly wobbly, and bent over to pick my underwear up from the ground. I heard Connor shift on the bed, and then fabric, and guessed that he was also getting dressed. Once we both were dressed, we finally turned to each other, and shared a sheepish smile as we left the room. 

I was right, we had fucked through the party. Some people were left. Some talking and most wiped out on the couches or chairs. A couple people were dragging trash bags around the room and picking up trash. One turned their head to us as we stepped out of the room. 

"I really hope you cleaned up after yourselves. That's my parents room," The guy said, making Connor blush and scratch the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, I fixed the bed up and we didn't make a "mess"," I responded, smiling slightly.

"I hope you guys had a good time. Thanks for coming!"

"Wow, he's cheerful," Connor mumbled as we made our way out the door. "A little too cheerful, for a guy who's house just got trashed, and saw a couple coming from his parents bedroom," I paused for a split second, and he did not seem to notice, so I kept walking, but my mind went haywire at his words. 

"Couple?" I thought, walking along side him. We had walked past a few houses, and my thoughts about what he had said halted, instead wandering to why he was walking when he had a car. I felt some anxiety bubble up from inside me at the thought of him walking to the party. It was dangerous. You could say that I was being hypocritical, but the party was only down the street from my house. I was sure it was further from his. 

"Did you walk?" I asked, which I guess sounded dumb since we were walking, and his car was no where in sight.

"Yeah. My parents don't know I left. they think I'm locked up in my room smoking right now," He mumbled, looking around at the houses we were walking by to occupy his eyesight. I guessed that just staring ahead while walking was boring, so the houses were slightly better. 

"How far away is your place?" I asked as I stopped in front of my house. He continued walking a few feet, not realizing I was no longer next to him, then his steps slowed to a stop, and he turned around. 

"A couple blocks," Connor replied, pointing towards my house with the one hand that was not stuffed in his jacket pocket. "This your place?" Nodding, I grab onto his sleeve and start to drag him towards the front door. 

"Mom gets home really late, and Evan is at Jared's to "study" for some test. You shouldn't walk so far this late at night, so stay with me, will you?" I could feel his stare on the back of my head, but ignored it as I pulled the key from the potted plant next to the door and unlocked the house, letting him in and following suit. His eyes traveled around the place, focusing on the pictures on the walls specially, as I kicked off my shoes. 

"You aren't in many of these," My actions slowed as I threw off my jacket, and slowly nodded. 

"What can I say? Evan is and always has been the golden child," I bit my lip, walking up the stairs, making sure Connor was following close behind. "Mom favors him, which I don't really blame her for. I'm technically not her kid," The both of us made it inside my room, and I shut and locked the door so that mom would not come in when she eventually got home. I flopped onto my back on the bed while Connor slipped off his boots. 

"Still pretty shitty to exclude you like that," He mumbled, laying next to me after discarding his jacket at the end of the bed. 

"It's not like she tries to. She does it unconsiously. Nothing will match her own flesh and blood, after all," Silence filled the air as the two of us laid there, staring at the ceiling, I felt like there was something hanging in the air, nagging me and slowly eating me out from the inside. I had to mention it or it would slowly kill me. 

"What's on your mind?" I turned to see that he was laying on his side, staring intently at my face. Of course he knew my thoughts were going wild. I guessed I was as readable as he usually was, at least before our argument. 

"You said couple. You referred to us as a couple. Did you mean as in a couple of people or...," 

Connor didn't reply as he turned to lay on his back again, tucking his arms behind his head as he stared into nothingness. Again, he was unreadable. I wondered what changed to make him so hard to understand from the week we hadn't talked. 

"I didn't think about it when I said it. I guess my head already told me what we were before I even knew," He mumbled. I didn't know what he was talking about, though he seemed to have figured everything out. I was jealous. 

"So...?" He turned to me, looking me in the eyes with a smug ass smile that I wanted to kiss away, and make him embarrassed instead as he writhed beneath me- I guess I was getting ahead of myself. The party mood hadn't completely died down, somehow.

"You still don't get it?" He asked, amusement in his voice as his eyes shined with a newfound hope. That was new. In a moment, I was looking up at Connor, who was hovering over me, his long curly locks falling over his shoulders and creating a curtain over our faces. He smiled down at me cheekily, and I could sense the lust beneath his intentions, 

"Connor...," It was amusing how he could be horny again since we had already done it that night, though I could not say I was much better. The act of him hovering above me like that made my legs instinctively try to close, though he was crouching between my legs, so they could not press together.

"Do I need to show you what I mean?" His face grew near again, his eyes going half-lidded as his lips parted slightly, moving to catch mine in a kiss.