Werewolves?

I looked around and started to freak. Why were there werewolves here?! "Hey white hair! Wheres the moons stone!" The alpha shouted toward Addison
"I t-think you have the wrong person" Addy stutters scared of the creatures.
"Wolves! On my command!" The alpha growled to her pack. As she did there eyes turned yellow, they held looked like they were ready to pounce and then I realised they all had a crystal around their neck the glowed blue. I was mesmerised and wanted to walk over to them but I was held back by a very confused Addison. "Willa, we can't go to war with the whole town, we'll never find the Moon stone if there on high alert" the cute boy said and giving 'Willa' a look. She let out a deep breathe commanding the wolves to stand down, "Oh I hate when your right," she said, a small smile creeping into her face, "I'm sorry, we just so admire seabrook and wanted to join your school." The forced a fake smile whilst the wolves looked at her like she was insane before quickly throwing on there own fake smile.
"WHAT?!" Bucky came out from hiding behind the aceys clearly not wanting them here, "they can't join our school!" Disgust entered his tone. "Well technically the forbidden forest is within the school district..." coach trailed of. "So welcome to seabrook" Addy greeted them pushing past the football team dragging me along with her, my ankle caught on one of the team causing pin once again, it wasn't as bad anymore but it would hurt every now and then. I bit my lip not letting a sound from my mouth. She was standing in front of the alpha and I i front of the cute boy, but looked down because I didn't want to make anything awkward even when I didn't know him.

After that the wolves went to wherever they went leaving the school school finished and today we had all the boring classes so when I got home a flipped onto my bed, and ended up falling asleep.

[next day]

I woke up feeling too tired for the day, I woke up to see I had 2 hours till school started but I got ready because I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep again. I put more editor in today, wore a bit more makeup did my hair nicer and picked an outfit:

 I put more editor in today, wore a bit more makeup did my hair nicer and picked an outfit:

Me and Addy was walking with Zed again and once more... I was trailing behind them when I felt like I was being watched, I frantically looked around but finding no one. We walked into school to a happy Bree who was smiling happily at Addy. "Omg Addy your so gonna be cheer captain!" She squealed as we approached her. "It's not a big deal," She said whilst beer pulled a face at her, "Ok it's a huge deal!" She said with excitement.
"I'm so proud of you sis!" I replied while squeezing her.

We had the usual morning assembly but there was no sign of the wolves. Did they join to not come? Anyway assembly was pretty boring and I zoned out for most of it. Assembly finally finished and me, Addy, Bree went to the library since we had a free period. I went looking for the books about aliens and supernatural beings, I don't know why but they just seemed really interesting and I was drawn to them. I couldn't find any ones I haven't read yet so I went to sit with Addy and Bree when I walked by someone who was reading a book, well was acting like they were. How do I know? The book was upside down I was going to ignore them when I saw them peek over and look at me I walked over to them and they quickly returned he book to their face. I coughed took the book placing it the right way around and gave it back to them before walking away. It was the cute werewolf boy! It was a bit weird but I mean... he was pretty hot. I sat down with the girls when Bree shouted "Hey! That dog just ate my homework!" It was the girl with the space buns and she was eating her homework, wish one them would eat mine- "LIES!" Willa shouted  as she slammed 2 heavy books about the settlers of seabrook. "This book says that werewolves went after them first which they attacked us first by taking our moon stone!" Willa was annoyed. "I'm sorry we didn't know" Addison said politely back, after how she just scream at us how was addy so calm? I would've shouted back at started a scene. "There's a lot you don't know!" She snarled before leaving with the books she hadn't checked out. "Well I know that the alarms gonna go of unless you check out this books" I whispered barley loud enough for myself to here, but she must have. She ragged of her necklace launching it at the beepers. A bolt of electricity went through the machine then need as she took it back putting it around her neck again. "Wow" I said amused without thinking and the cute boy turned to me and whispered in my ear, I felt his warm breathe against my neck making my heart stutter as he said "Our necklaces have a way with electronics." He grinned and walked away "come on Wynter!" He shouted behind him and the the girl who ate Bree's homework stumbled and followed him saying "coming Wyatt!" And ran off. So his name was Wyatt. I will admit it's different, but I like it. I watched as they all walked away and before I knew it Addy and Bree was squealing making me jump I turned to see them jumping up and down in their seats. "OMG you soooo like him!!" The said in together. "Do not" but I couldn't help the smile on my face and they squealed again.

[A/N: I had to continue the book on a different device so if there's anything wrong with spellings I'm sorry :) ]