Unexpexted turnings

He took me too the clearing hand we sat down again except this time, the sun was still up. "What a matter?" He said breaking the silence. "Everyone hates me, Wy. As soon as my mum and dad finds out they're gonna disown me. My best friend hates me and deep down I know Addison does to, she felt like she finally had a place somewhere, then I took it." I started to sob and he pulled my head into his shoulder and then all the tears just flowed out. "It's ok. No one hates you, your taste,smell,sight, hearing, touch and emotions are all heightened. It'll take a while to adjust but I'm always gonna be here ok? You can't tell me anything, after all I am your mate." I didn't look up but I could hear a smile in his voice at the ending. I finally looked up and kissed him. "Thank you" I whispered against his lips before going back to what we was doing.we moved away from the edge but one thing lead to another and at the end we had gone all the way. It felt like his body had melted into mine making us one.

I finally woke up and we had our cloths on again. "I put your clothes for you when you fell asleep, it was a bit cold." His whispered in my ear. "What time is it?" I groaned as I stretched since I was still tired. "9:30" he said his claws tracing over and over my arm sending a sensation through my body. "What about school?" I asked but he smiled and looked at me. "One day of wont hurt anyone" he smiled re-attaching his lips to mine. We walked over to the den. His hand was interlocked with mine. When we reached there no one was there, they must have all bee at school or somewhere. Wyatt pulled me to his bedroom and we repeated what had happened last night again. Eventually he put on a film and we ended up spooning... until we heard voices and quickly threw our clothes on. Willa burst through the door quickly looking at us. "Where were you guys?!" She said sounding pissed that we left her to go to school by herself. "We... go a bit busy" Wyatt pulled me closer, as soon as she realised her eyes grew. "Oh-" she cringed as she left his room I started getting my things when Wyatt came over to me. "Where are you going?" "I need to tell Addison that I'm fine, no doubt she'd be panicking." I replied, not wanting to go. "Ok I've got some things I need to sort out seek you later?" "Yeah!" I pecked him on the lips and ran of.

I finally got home and thank god mum and dad weren't back yet I opened the door and Addy ran to me then quickly threw her arms around me. "Where were you! What was you doing?!" "I was with Wyatt..." "doing what?!" She demanded. "I don't think you want to know..." he immediately understood... "OMG! You two did it?!" "Possibly" after saying that my stomach turned and I rushed over to the toilet and threw up. Addison pulled back my hair as I vomited. When I was done she ran downstairs getting a glass of water and passed it over to me. "Thanks" I drank it before putting it down. "Food poisoning?" She asked. I thought but I haven't had any unusual food. "I don't think so." I went to throw up again and clutched my stomach as images flashed across my vision. "Addison... I know what it is." I told her to call Wyatt and get him down here and she did he arrived about 10 minutes later. He came over to me and put his arm around my waist when he paused, his eyes flew yellow and I assumed he saw the same thing as me as he looked down at me. "Is it?" I asked he looked down at me with a small grin on his face and nodded. "Would someone like to explain?!" I heard Addy ask with frustration. "Would you?" Wyatt gestured for me to tell her. "Addy... I'm ....i'm pregnant." I saw Wyatt look at me trying to see my expression but I was to focused on Addys. "Omg! I'm gonna be an auntie" she squealed as I let out the breathe I was holding in. I finally smiled and Wyatt relaxed. "We need to get you to the den" he looked at me, "werewolf babies grow faster then usually baby's..." "how long?" Addy asked him generally curious. "Few months?" So in a few months time I was having we're-pups! "Did you guys see the gender?" She seemed really intent on finding everything out. "A boy and a girl." I said with a smug face. "Oh my god twins?!" After that me and Wyatt went down to the den whilst Addy stayed back, she was gonna tell our mum and dad that we was going for a trip for a few months and said that I had gone early. They let us go as long as we spoke to them once a week even though we wasn't actually going out of town.

When we got there Wyatt announced the news and we was surrounded by cheers and then Wyatt laid me on his bed. "Now get some sleep, we want these little pups to grow strong" he rubbed my stomach and I let out a giggle. I ended up falling asleep even though I wasn't tired, it didn't take me long. The next morning I woke up with Wyatt next to me rubbing my stomach. "Morning beautiful." "Morning wolf boy" I replied making him laugh. I looked down to see that I had a bump... after a couple of days, I knew it was quick, but wow.

Then I remembered the moon stone...

[A/N: thanks for all the votes and comment! It really means a lot to me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I can't wait to write the next few ones!]