Great alpha

I walked in and saw all the wolves and then all I saw was Addy, she ran up to be clambering my view a she threw her arms around me and I returned the favour.she pulled away wiping a tears away and in put my hand on her arm contouring her. "They told me," she had a small smile but there was still sadness in her eyes.
[ now it's the video at the top and imagine that clover is addison and her werewolf outfit is this:

I stood in front of the pack and it felt right. I finally felt like I belonged. Addy came up to be hugging me "you look amazing" she squealed I chuckled. We was rudely interrupted after that by a angry Zed.

He ran up to me and Addy whilst on a protective crouch. "Don't make me take this if you don't want me to zombie out!" He shouted to the pack, and of course the pack took it as a threat and growled and hissed back at him. Zed took his z-band of when his arms quickly became full with purple veins and the redness became much more recognisable then before. He grabbed one of the wolves launching them at a wall and he winced at the pain I wanted to go check on him but I had to stop Zed. I ran over to where he had threw his z-band and propped it in his wrist. The vines grew less until you couldn't see them and his under eyes returned to their Normal self. "What?" He looked down at me with confusion in his eyes. "We want to be here Zed!" Addy Shouts at him he looked down to me but I wasn't there, I had rushed over to the injured wolf helping him with aid. He had a few cuts but the rest had healed. Wyatt came over helped him up and sat him on a rock. Then put an arm around my waist in front of everyone and I felt my heart stutter before going to its normal pace.

"What do you mean?" Zed asked Addy no looking over to me. Addy replied with,"They think that clovers there great alpha." Wyatt looked at me with a smile. I felt everyone's eyes on me and I didn't like it. Zed turned to me with disbelief in his eyes. "Is it true?!" His voice contained anger but it was and it doesn't matter why he thinks. "maybe" I shrugged then Willa came out with a small, wooden box with patterns carved into each side. She came to me and opened it and inside was a moonstone and the design was beautiful. I had t realised until Wyatt chuckled that my jaw had dropped, I quickly shut it looking at Willa. "This has been reserved for years waiting for the great alpha, a fully charged moonstone is priceless to us. When you put it in you'll be turned into a werewolf, the great alpha and mess out pack." She had a smile on and passed me the necklace. "Can I tell my parents first?" I wanted to tell them before putting it on, I didn't want them to think anything of me. "Of course" Wyatt whispered in my ear.

"What? No! You can't become a werewolf! I won't allow it" Zed shouted. "You know... it's not your Choice"I said before turning to Wyatt "I'll see you in the morning," I said giving him a kiss. I went to walk away grabbing Addy'a arm when the ground shook, we grabbed into each other and rushed to the balcony to see what it was. "It came from seabrook power" Addy said. "They must me tearing for the demolition for tomorrow." Eliza continued. "Seabrook power is the birth place, a bit of lime soda mixed with a Unknown substance and... boom!! Zombies" Zed scared Wynter and she growled back at him forcing him back a few paces. "Great but it doesn't concern us" Willa replied sarcastically , that when it all clicked. "Actually it does, seabrook is powered by something unknown that's extremely powerful... could that be your moonstone?" I saw the realisation hit them. "Omg your right!" Wyatt hugged me. "We'll go after the stone tomorrow everyone get your rest!" Willa instructed the pack. We walked away when I felt someone grab my arm and spun me around. I felt lips smack into mine and we were kissing and I did t want to go, I had forgot that everyone was still there. I was patted on the back my an Addison with a smug look. "I'll se enough in them ring, beautiful," Wyatt pecked my lips before I was dragged of by my sister.

as soon as we reached seabrook Addy jumped up and down frantically "omg! Omg! Omg! You two are sooo cute" I just grinned at the floor when we got back mum and dad was sat at the table with worry we entered they ran over to us and tightly squeezed us. Before backing up with angry faces. "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!" The shouted I sat them down and told them everything starting with cheer practice and ending with the explosion. They had the same look of disbelief as Zed. "Young lady you will not be putting on that necklace." She snatched the box from my hand and gave it my dad. "What?" You can't do that?!" "Yes we can now go to you room, pair of you. NOW!" We walked up stairs and sat in my room. I held my hands in my head, tears filling my eyes. "Hey it's going to be fine, ok they'll come around..." "No they won't, they hate me" I heard a knock on my door, which was weird since both my parents had fallen asleep. I opened the door to see Wyatt he came and hugged me pulling my face into his chest. I couldn't help but sobbed. We sat with Addison when Wyatt opened is hand, revealing the necklace. "I heard what your parents said and got the necklace for you" A smile came to my face as I wrapped my arms around him and I turned to Addy lifting up my hair. He unpatched the necklace but before he clipped it he whispered in my ear and his warm breathe made my ear tingle, "are you sure?" I nodded and he latched the necklace.

[ A/N: OMG THANKS GUYS SO MUCH! I wasn't expecting this story to get many views then I woke up this morning. And now it almost has triple the views! Thanks so much for the votes as well! If there's anything you'd like to see in the next chapter please comment! Also I'm thinking of making a second book after about their life after they got the moon stone so ideas? Thanks! - Maddie :) ]