Secrets

I pulled away, Catching my breathe. What had happened? Who were this people? And most importantly... who was the baby?

I ran home as quickly as I could, not the den, my first home. I banged in the door until my parents opened the door. Mum... who's crystal and Walter trotter?" I asked her as a tear ran down my face, she pulled me inside before embracing me in a tight hug. "I think you already know..." she trailed on, but she was right. She went up stairs as I went and sat in the sofa not wanting to fall. She came down with a small box of things, "you may want to call Addison?" I nodded before picking up my phone and rung her number. "Addy? Hey you need to come home..." "clover? OMG clover where did you go? You ran of without telling anyone we've been worried." "Addy, just come home... please" "ok I'm on my way."

She arrived with in 15 minutes with a very worried Wyatt standing behind her. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist slightly lifting me of the floor, he threw my arms around his neck before digging my face into his shoulder. "Addy there's something me and your father need to tell you." She walked over to the box and I pulled away from the wolf to see what was there. I inside was a small, light pink blanket, some photos showing the Baby and the girl I saw from my vision, a note and a few things like toys and objects. My mum pulled out the note handing it to me. "You might want to sit down," she gestured over to the sofa and sat down. Wyatt and Addison was still wondering what was happening, then I opened the note.

My beautiful baby princess, I'm sorry that I had to leave you but my moon stone was running out and I had little time, just know that me and you father love you dearly. I hope you find everything you want. Your soulmate... friends... brother. Yes you have an older brother but we had to let him go as well. If your reading this then you are most likely the great alpha. Look after your pack, they will be the closing thing to a family that you get, I'm so proud of you-
-lots of love my princess, crystal and Walter xx

290 randol street.

There was an address at the bottom I don't know where but I had to see why it was I stood up and was about to go when Addy grabbed my arm. "What's happening?!" She asked concerned. "Addy... I'm adopted" I handed her the letter and Wyatt read it from over her shoulder. She looked at me after she read it shocked and turned on our mother. "How could you not tell us?!" "I didn't want to, I wanted to protect Clover for as long as I could, wanted her to have a shot at a normal life." Tear ran down my face, one after the other. My entire life was a lie. I even had a brother for gods sake! I turned wiping the tears and went for the door when someone pushed it shut again. "And where are you going?" He asked looking down in me. "I'm going to that address I need to see what's there-" "-then I'll come with you" he shrugged as he opened the door, Addy ran over to the door as well closing it behind her. We walked to the address as we spoke about what could be there, eventually we did and it looked like a shop or something we opened the door to see a small man with a big smile in his face. "Hello who are you?" The alpha inside me asked. "Clover? Wow you've grown a lot since the last time I saw you, then Again you was a baby" he smiled, "so I'll take it as you found your mate?" He looked up to see me clinging to Wyatt and I just nodded. "Who are you?" He obviously knew me and we'd met before but I must have been too young to remember. "I'm a friend of your moms" he let out a sigh thinking about her. "Here let me get the things" he turned around going into the back before fetching out a dress? It was beautiful, it was dark blue, skin tight at the top but then it failed at the bottom, the topped was a lot higher then the back and from the waist down it was covered in small crystals. "You mother wanted you to have this for prawn, it was why she wore," he handed me the dress before whispering in my ear. "And as for your brother, you'll find him in the forest." He said quietly just loud enough for me to hear. He pulled out w bunch of pictures of my mum and dad and handed me one with a smile. Me, Addison and Wyatt walked away from the shop as I turned and smiled at the old man. We went back to the den as I hung up the dress and we sat with the children, the were so cute! They had grown quite a bit but now there ageing will slow down, we found two little moon stones and put them round their necks as their eyes turned yellow but no claws or fangs yet.

I went to walk out when Wyatt once again stopped me. "And whee do you think your going now?" "Wy the children are asleep and now I'm going to run patrols" I planted a peck in his cheek as I ran of. I wasn't really going for patrols, I was going to find my brother.

[ so guys... clover has a BROTHER! That's right. I think there's going to be about 2 chapter after this and I hope your enjoying the story! And thanks so much for almost 800 views, it honestly means so much to me! Hope your all ok and safe~ Maddie :) ]