Timing

[A/N: before I start I want to say thanks to edengrac_e for making my cover photo I absolutely love it!]

I stood up, going to check on the pack when it happened. My water broke and I was groaning in pain Wyatt helped me to the medial room and I laid there. "Deep breathes that's it!" I kept pushing until finally I had my baby girl. They wrapped her up before handing her to me she started to cry but I rocked her back and forth before handing her to Wyatt. Then it was time for round 2, I pushed until I had my baby boy. They were both so cute and they were gonna live to have amazing life's.  "So what are their names?" Me and Wy has been discussing it for the last few days. "The girl will be called willow and the boy will be called wade." I looked up smiling at Wyatt when my eyes gleamed yellow along with my necklace and started coughing violently. Willa took willow from Wyatt and Addy took was from me. We still hadn't found a solution to why my necklace wasn't working but since the pups they'd been draining my necklace pulling away the power giving me less time.

Wyatt's pov:

I felt like I was doing nothing. Clover was dying and we had no cure. I just became a father, and now they me lose their mother, I don't know what I would do. She eventually stopped and I stoked her hair trying to keep myself calm. She smiled at me weakly and I returned the favour but it didn't quite reach my eyes. I had not been sleeping as much recently and it was catching catching up on me.

Clover ended up going to sleep when her cousin, Bucky came through the den with the 3 aceys at their side. "What are you doing here" I growled showing my fangs. "Oh nothing, and how's my little cousin doing?" He said with a smirk in his face as he looked over at the moon stone. "Do you know anything g about it?" I walked over to him grabbing his shirt. "I will kill you if you don't speak up now, she's dying and I will not have our children grow up without their mother!" I snarled in his face before putting him back down he looked at me with shock. "I'm sorry, this person just handed me something saying that it was just going to make her ill for a few weeks, and I didn't have a clause about the kids." He looked at the floor realising what he'd done. "Well how do we fix it" I snarled getting in his face again. "Something about a flower it's purple with yellow in the centre..." "A purple crescent?" I asked matching the flower to the description he nodded and I ran out the den going to my special place. I walked around until I finally found one. I stopped in my tracks, replaying the memories in my mind before rushing back of to go and save the love of my life. When I got back I gave Willa the flower as she mixed and did something, she walked over and poured it over the moon stone. It followed very bright purple and pink and blues until I went back to normal. I grabbed clovers necklace placing it against the moon stone it lit up and I quickly returned the stone around her neck.

Clover sprang up like they did in the movies, her eyes glowed gold then went back to yellow, her claws grew back to the length they originally were so did her fangs, when her moon stone was draining the claws and fangs shrunk which wasn't good. She took deep breathes as the power flowed through her veins again. She looked over at us all with a huge smile on her face until she saw Bucky. "What's he doing here" she seemed chilled but I could tell she was annoyed. "I'm sorry clover, I didn't know about the children and I thought you would just be Ill not die" he said with a tear in his eye. "It's your fault?" She started to get up and I could see a glint if anger so I held her down, she's just given birth, she had heightened emotions and just found out that her cousin is the reasons that she could've died. The looked at me with confusion then she nodded and I let her up she walked over to Bucky but I lightly followed behind her. "Why? Bucky why would you do that in the first place?" She asked but before he could say anything else she put a hand around his throat and held him to the wall. "If you ever, ever try anything like that to me, or my pack...you don't want to know" she snarled showing her fangs at him when he let out a whimper before saying "monster" but that just made her more pissed.

Clovers pov:
I heard Wyatt shout my name telling me to put him down but I couldn't focus the anger I felt was too much. My claws got sharper slowly picking into his skin. Then I heard a cry, a baby cry. I instantly realised what I was doing and dropped Bucky as he fell to the ground he put a hand around his throat and gently rubbed it. I looked around to see everyone had their eyes on me. I couldn't be here right now... I needed to go I went to walk out when Addy ran over to me. "Hey we're you going?" "I'll be back later" I rubbed her arm as she let go and I ran of into the forest. I didn't know what to do, But what buck said, he was right I was a monster. I somehow ended up at a river with a cut stone Bridge I stood at the top looking over when I saw something I wondered over to see it was 2 gravestones, and they both had the same last name the read:

Crystal trotter, age 27 when she died was the beloved wife of Walter, she was a mother as well. she died 28th November 2004, along with her husband.

The other one read similar, a tear ran down my face. They died a day after my birth day and that poor child, I placed my hand on the grave seeming a woman, she had white hair and she was wearing clothes like the wolves did. She was standing outside a house, no Addisons house. She ran to the porch she placing a basket on the floor as she knocked and ran away, I saw my mum and dad look in the basket and they pulled out a baby, she had small strands of white hair and their was a note, they read the not looked at each other before going Inside.

[A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! There's not long left of this book but I'm thinking of making another one after this about the children's life so ideas?]