Brother

I went deep into the woods, looking for an unusual senator paw prints but I couldn't find any clues, he must have been good at hiding or he was... no! I can't think like that I carried on my search then I heard someone call my name. "Clover?" I turned to see a boy on a rock as he stared at me with utter shock. "Are you my brother?" I asked I mean how else would he know my name? "My names Tyler and yes, yes I am" he had a huge grin in his face as he jumped down and pulled me into a hug. "Wow you've grown so much, and now your the great alpha." He smirked. "Oh and your an uncle" I smirked back, "to twins". He looked shock but then his moonstone flew green as he burst into an eruption of coughs. I held him upright and sat him down. "You haven't charged your moonstone? You have to come with me" I helped him up and we walked over to the den. He immediately pressed his stone against the stone but the wolves all growled as there was a new person here that they didn't know of.
"Guys chill, it's ok he's my brother," Wyatt emerged from the crowd of wolves as he came over to me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead. He looked over at Tyler, blinked a few times before saying, "Tyler?" He had a smile on his lips but I just looked confused, how did he know his name? "It's me, Wyatt!" Tyler's eyes winded as they embraced each other. Did they know each other? "Clover me and Tyler use to me best mates before he left... why did you leave?" "I had to goof I stayed you would've found clover before she was suppose to be found" he looked down to me, "So can I see them? Your children?" I nodded before leading him to to the room and I picked up Wade and gestured for him to pick willow up.

Later on that day we got ready to go to prawn, me wearing the dress that my mother wore. Tyler was looking after the children while went, as we got there  we saw the zombies were also crashing prawn so we teamed up and walked in strutting our outfits. Bonzo ran over to Bree, Zed tubbing over time Addy and I pulled Wyatt o to the face floor as we swayed to the music. I put my head resting on his shoulder as we rocked back and forth as the other couples did, at the end of the song I looked up to him and pulled my lips to his.

The rest of the night was amazing. I went to prawn in my brothers dress, with the boy I liked, I had two beautiful children and a brother and the besets friends that I could ask for. The DJ stopped the music when the song stopped taking out his mic. "Yo I hope y'all are having a good time!" The crowd cheered including me, "Today someone would like to ask something!" He looked over to me and Wyatt and I looked to Wyatt swing he was getting down in one knee, fiddling in his pocket for something, he eventually pulled out a box and opened it, inside was a gorgeous ring. "Clover wells, would you make me the happiest werewolf and marry me?"

[ And that's the end of the story 😂 I know I left it at a cliff hanger but I was kind of losing Intrest in the story and I didn't like how it was written so if decided to end it here and hopefully I will get to write the sequel! Thank you for all the comments and votes, this it my first story Ive wrote on here and it's almost got 1k views! You guys don't understand how much this means to me! Also I've started another book about Wyatt with new characters as new story line and I'm going to be more descriptive so please if you are obsessed with Wyatt or zombies 2 as me please have a look~ Maddie ]