Moon stone

Clovers pov:

I had completely forgot about the moonstone, then Wyatt explained that Zed had gone to tell his dad that he couldn't blow up seabrook power and they can go down and get it whenever we want. He said they were gonna wait for me to have the children but I told him that they should go... the pack needs it now so he sent of a group to go and retrieved the stone. I went for a shirt power nap and woke up to see my baby bump and grown even bigger and I'm sure I felt them kick. I shouted for Wy to come and he rushed in. "What? Is everything ok?" He kneeled beside the bed as I grabbed his hand and place it on the bump, at first he was confused until he felt the kick he loosened up and smiled showing his fangs. I'll go and get Addison and Willa. He ran out and came back in a matter of minutes and the were so shocked and full of joy after they felt it.

Later on that day the wolves came back with the moonstone, except something wasn't right everyone placed their necklace on the moonstone and the howled as power surged through them but when Wyatt place mine there, it didn't work. Something was wrong and my stone wasn't recharging. No one knew why not even the elders.

Few months later

The baby was due anytime now and Wyatt and Addison wouldn't leave me alone, I would ah e to force them to sleep. Since these babies have also made me eat a lot more meat, made me more stubborn and short tempered, but I still loved them. Also Zed,Eliza, Bree, Bonzo also knew and would hang around the den, the wolves didn't like it but they allowed it since they were doing it because they cared. Then the next things happened so fast.

[ Ok I know this chapter is a lot shorter but I want the next ones to me focused one topic instead of starting on it here then having to cut of, also thanks for all the support!~ Maddie ]