What happened?

Previously...

"Yeah. You're a human." Allison said with a little smile.

"Hey! That was an actual offense." Stiles said and glared at Allison jokingly.

"I can take care of myself. I know how to fight." I said...

Now...

"That's the spirit. But are you sure you're ready to fight werewolves and some other evil people?" Peter asked me.

"Against werewolves I think so, yeah. Besides, don't underestimate the power of being a human." I said.

"Exactly. Scott wouldn't survive a day without me." Stiles said and again turned to look at his best friend, who sighed at that.

"I wouldn't say a day, but you're right tho." Scott said and looked at Stiles, who now looked really proud.

"You guys are right, but Y/N...what are you good at?" Derek asked me curiously. 

"I'm good with guns and knives, especially, and everyone that I know thinks I'm good with bow and arrows too." I explained to him.

"Well if sports count too, then she's also very good at lacrosse." Allison said proudly.

"And how exactly do you know that?" Derek asked, chuckling.

"We had practise today and then she wanted to get on the team so she tried out. She's a human, Derek, and she made 8 shots out of 10. No wolf powers or anything. And Scott was on goalie." Stiles explained.

"But that's impossible." Peter said and looked at me confusedly.

"Exactly. I used some wolf powers too, sorry, Y/N. And Danny, who's really good at lacrosse was on defense...I mean she got past him and Stiles. She's like...really good." Scott said.

"True." Allison and Lydia in sync.

"Well thanks, guys." I said smiling at them.

"In that case she's definitely gonna help us. No other option." Derek said and gave me a little smile.

"Absolutely right." Peter said.

"Let's come up with a plan how to catch her tomorrow, because it's 10.40pm and we have school tomorrow." Scott said.

"Sadly you're right." I said, sighing.

"I know you said you would never shoot us, but still...please don't. I still want to live for a bit." Isaac said.

"That's a promise, dude. I won't hurt my friends." I said smiling at him and then hugged him, which he happily returned. Then we talked to each other and made some jokes and just laughed while Stiles and Scott were talking to each other for a bit until Scott turned to us... 

"That's good. I wasn't planning on dying so soon." Scott joked and we all chuckled for a bit.

"Okay, Y/N. Let's go now." Stiles said and came towards me. I looked at him confusedly and so did the others.

"Huh?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. I was so confused that I didn't move and then he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his Jeep. He looked really pissed for some reason. 

So as he was driving me home neither of us said a word until I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore.

"Okay what the hell was that?" I asked him angrily.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me innocently.

"You know very well what I'm talking about. You just dragged me out of there and I didn't even have a chance to say bye to them. Why were you so pissed off in the first place!? What did I do?!" I asked him, getting more angry in every second.

"Fine. Sorry that I dragged you out of there. I was just pissed off because of Isaac. He's useless. He's never much of a help. He's always annoying. *Started to whisper* Maybe you're just like him." He basically shouted at me and then he grabbed the wheel really tightly and glared at the road.

 He's kinda scaring me.  I mean...nothing else hurt, but the last sentence hit differently. I thought we're friends. He probably thought I wouldn't hear it.

"Fine. Pull over. I wanna walk home." I said, trying to sound calm.

"If you say so." He said and pulled over. I can't deal with him right now. Thank god it's Friday tomorrow. I walked out of his car and right after I did that he drove away. I groaned loudly.

Then something felt off. It was really quiet. I wasn't planning to die like this...

"H-Hello?" I asked quietly, but no one answered. Ok this is the actual end. But I could tell that someone was behind me. 

I turned around and right after that I felt a sharp pain on my left side ribs. I groaned so loudly that I think the whole neighborhood heard me. 

Then I heard someone growling behind me at the person who still tried to hurt me. The person ran away and the one who growled ran beside me and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, Y/N. Look at me." I heard Scott say and I tried to look at him through the tears, because of the pain.

"Ow." I said and started to cry again.

"What happened to you?" Scott asked me worriedly.

"I don't know. Someone just attacked me. My ribs on the left side hurt a lot and that person cut my leg." I said sniffling.

"May I look at your ribs? Maybe I could take some pain away." Scott asked. I nodded and he pulled my shirt up a bit.

"O-oh god. You need to go to the hospital. Come on. Can you stand?" He asked, panicking.

"I think so, but I'll get more pain if we won't go to the doctors fast enough." I said .

"I know. My mom is a nurse. The hospital is 5 minutes from here. Come no. I'll carry you. I don't want your wound to get even more open. You'll lose too much blood." He explained to me. I nodded and he picked me up and then he quickly walked to the hospital. 

...I felt my eyes close as we entered the hospital.

"Don't you dare to close your eyes, Y/N." Scott said worriedly.

"But I'm so tired." I said quietly.

"Mom! I need your help!" Scott shouted and right after that I fainted.

*Scott's POV*

"Mom! I need your help!" I shouted and right after that I saw that Y/N fainted. Oh god. 

Then my mom came running towards us. She looked at Y/N with wide eyes and told me to follow her to the patient room. I laid Y/N down and looked at my mom with a face full of worry.

"What happened?" She asked me calmly.

"I heard someone screaming near our house and I wanted to see what's going on. And then I realized that it was Y/N's voice. Then I growled at the person who attacked her and then I took her here." I explained to her...