Less than four

Previously... 

We all sighed in relief and calmed down.

Then me, Isaac, Lydia and Deaton stepped back and let them talk.

Meanwhile they stepped out of the water and looked at each other. Stiles sighed again.

Now... 

"I-I saw it. I know where it is." Stiles said, breathing heavily. 

And then looked at both Scott and Allison.

"Yeah. We passed this stump. It was this huge tree. Well..it's not huge anymore. I-It was cut down. But it's still pretty big. Like very freaking big." Scott explained quickly after Stiles.

"Scott. It was the night we were looking for the body. That's where it all started." Scott said again, while they all dried themselves with towels.

"Yeah. It was the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles added to Scott's explanation and breathed heavily.

Me, Isaac, Deaton and Lydia just waited for them.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We-We almost hit someone the same night." Allison said after them.

"It was me, you almost hit me. *Kind of smiled at her and she smiled back and then he turned to face us with a smile on his face* We can find it." Scott said and then Allison and Stiles nodded next to him.

The four of us looked at them quietly and then Deaton turned to look at me and nodded. How are we gonna explain to them that they were out for 16 hours??? For god's sake.

"What?" Allison asked nervously and looked at us and then so did Scott and Stiles.

"Well... *Looked at me, Deaton and Lydia and the back at the others*  You guys were out for a long time." Isaac told them and awkwardly played with his fingers and kind of tried to avoid eye contact.

The three of them kind of freaked out because of this.

"How long is a long time?!" Stiles asked, freaking out and looking at Scott.

"Uh well...16 hours." I said quietly, fidgeting with my fingers and then looked at Deaton quietly and gulped.

"Wait what?!" Stiles then added panicking and looked at me with wide eyes and apparently so did the others.

"W-We were under water for 16 hours?" Scott asked nervously and looked up at Deaton.

"And...the full moon rises in less than four." I said and looked at Scott sadly.

"Oh...and a quick reminder Y/N is going to be more powerful than any other werewolf has ever been. Yes, tonight is the lunar eclipse, but she won't lose her power like we will." Isaac explained quickly and I shot him a hard glare. 

That made him back up.

"Isaac shut up. We probably have to go. Lydia, can you make sure that Stiles won't do absolutely anything stupid?" I asked her, smiling and Stiles pouted like an angry kid.

"Yeah, sure." Lydia said and looked at Stiles.

"I feel attacked." Stiles said to Scott, while looking at me.

"I'll hurt you Stiles this time if you piss me off." I said through gritted teeth and glared at him and he just smiled innocently at me.

Then we heard someone opening the front door. We all looked at each other, before me, Lydia and Deaton walked to the front. 

And there we saw...

"Ethan?" I asked confusedly, and then I felt Stiles standing close to me and looking at him angrily and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I need Lydia." He said and he looked nervous. 

Wait...where in the hell is Aiden? They mostly aren't separated.

"For what?" Lydia asked him suspiciously and looked at me for a second confusedly and I just shrugged.

"For stopping my brother and Kali...from killing Derek." Ethan said panicking and Scott came and looked at him with wide eyes.

Then Lydia nodded at him and the both of them went away.

"Y/N you'll come with me and Isaac. And Stiles...we'll meet you there." Allison explained, before fully drying herself.

"Yeah, okay. And everyone...just don't die." Stiles said worriedly and they all nodded at him, but I just stood there, listening to them.

Then all of them turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I asked them confusedly and Stiles sighed loudly before looking at me again.

"Please don't die." Stiles said with a little smile and I looked at him before answering anything.

"I-I'll try. I just-Never mind. Forget it, please. Let's all just go." I told them and tried to ignore the fact that I was scared that I might hurt them.

Then they all nodded again, a bit confusedly, but then we were about to walk out of the clinic, but suddenly Deaton stopped me. 

I turned around confusedly and looked at him.

"Guys I'll be outside in a minute. *They nodded and went out and then I turned to Deaton* What?" I asked him confusedly.

"I was wrong." Was all he said and I looked at him more confusedly than I did before.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and he released my arm. 

He sighed before saying anything... 

"I was wrong. You were actually the one that was able to call Stiles back. It was you, not Lydia." Deaton explained and I, again, was confused.

"I'm actually pretty sure it was Scott or something, because we all screamed. Besides, we all screamed at the same time...how could you be sure that it was me, not someone else?" I asked him and looked at the ground.

"Actually no. You screamed a bit later than the others did. And then right after when you screamed his name he opened his eyes. Just don't freak out about all this. You might be his anchor. Yes, even humans have anchors." Deaton explained to me and I just nodded at him.

"Oh...I'll ask you about all that some other day. I really need to go. I mean we all do...bye, doc." I said smiling.

He nodded at me, I smiled again and then ran out of the animal clinic. 

I went to Allison's car and I sat down on the back seat.

"Did something happen?" Allison asked me with a worried and concerned face.

"I mean...kind of." I said awkwardly as we started to drive to Allison's apartment.

"You were actually the person that was able to call Stiles back, weren't you?" Isaac asked me, smirking.