Chapter 3: A Different Way of Saying Sorry

I dedicate this Chapter to yourladysiren_

Hannah's POV

So it turns out that Yuhan is so fun to talked to. We talked about everything and he is not only good-looking but he is also athletic. We play the same sports which is volleyball and basketball, he has a twin brother, and he studied engineering but he dropped out to handle his father's business. Well Axel did not come and it's already dark outside. I checked my phone and saw a text message from him

Sorry Hannah I can't come. I'll make it up to you. Please take a taxi and text me the plate number. Take care.

I raised my eyebrow at his text then started to bid Yuhan goodbye.

"Nice meeting you Yuhan but I gotta get going." I stand up and smiled at him.

"Do you have a car?" He asked.

"Yeah I have but I did not take it with me. My bestfriend did not come that's why I'm calling a taxi."

"Come on, I'll drive you." He offered.

"No no, it's okay. I'll just take a taxi." I declined but he insists, in the end I agreed eventually.

He dropped me off to my house and before I can open the door I told him to give me his phone. I dialled my number and gave his phone back and winked.

"Thank you Yuhan." I smiled and went out the door.

"Good night Hannah." He said while laughing before speeding away.

I went inside my house and went straight to the bathroom to shower. After I got out I wore my underwear and a baggy shirt then plop myself to the bed.

*ding*

Are you home? Pls tell me you're home. His text said.

Yes asshole. Goodnight. I replied and I turned it off and threw it on the bedside table.

I fell asleep immediately.

WARNING:EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT

I jolted awake as I felt a tongue lapping my pussy. Strong hands are holding my legs apart and I immediately hold Axel's head for support. He looked at me with such intensity and he began to eat me hungrily. I moaned and threw my head back.

"Shit...Axel... fuck... me!" I cried.

He got up and sucked my breast which made me beg for more. He positioned himself between me and slid his member on my pussy.

"Fuck" he groaned.

He picked up the pace and kissed me hungrily. He began to nibble on my chest and gave me love bites. Love bites? What a joke. I scratched his back as I came and soon after he followed. He withdrew his member and lay down on my side.

"Sorry for not coming earlier Hannah. My partner and I had our first case and we had reviewed it that's why I wasn't able to come" He said as he turned to face me.

"It's okay. It's work anyway." I replied catching my breath.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked as he smiled sweetly.

"Yeah whatever." I laughed and turned my back on him.

I wore my underwear and turned my back on him. He cuddles me and he is now wearing his boxer, I closed my eyes and let myself drift back again to sleep while thinking about how I forgive him easily.

Sorry guys for I have sinned! HAHAHAHAHA. Well someone told me to make the bed scenes more detailed and there you go! Hahahaha I hope you enjoyed it 🤣