Chapter 7: Ice Cream

I heard a knock on my door and I hurriedly opened it. It was Axel. I did not expect him to come knocking. He never knocked you know.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey." I answered back. "You could've just come in you know.

"Yeah I know. I thought you hate me already." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"No Axel. I was just upset but we're good. I wouldn't want to lose my bestfriend you know." I said and smiled at him.

"Glad to know. May I come in?" He said.

"Sure silly." I replied. "Do you want some coffee?" I offered.

"I prefer beer." I rolled my eyes and get us some beer.
It's only 3 pm but who cares?

"So, what brings you here?" I asked while he search for a movie.

"I came here to tell you that I would be out of town for a few weeks."

"Why?"

"I told you about the case we are investigating right? We have a lead and we need to go there for some questioning." He explained.

"So who will go with you?"

"Just my partner."

"When are you going?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. Be safe. Don't forget to update me. Did you packed up? If not I'll help you." I offered.

"Done mom." He said sarcastically. I hit his arm and he played the movie. I get up and get some ice cream to eat.

"What movie is this?" I asked.

"Fifty Shades of Freed." He answered while taking a swig on his beer.

"I've never watched it."

"That's why we are watching it." He said. I rolled my eyes and fixed my eyes on the screen.

The movie rolled on and damn, it was intense. I never expect it to be so...erotic. Then the scene turned into sexual again and Christian Grey is using an ice cream. As if on cue Axel looked at me while I was about to eat a spoonful of ice cream.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said with a secretive smile. Then I realized, the movie, the ice cream. I kicked him causing him to fall of the couch.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" He said and I laughed.

"'Cause you're so stupid." I said while laughing but was surprised when he pulled me causing me to fall beside him.

"Ow! Why you!" I shouted while he laughed and we wrestled on the floor. He flipped us over so that he is on top of me. My heart beats fast and I can feel his breath on my face. His face is coming closer into mine but his phone rang. I came into my senses and got up, I picked up my ice cream and put it back into the fridge.

"I gotta go. My partner called and she said that we gotta travel today." He explained.

She. So his partner is a female.

"Why?" I asked.

"Our intel is leaving tomorrow that's why we got to go for him today."

Too bad.

"Okay. Don't forget to update 'kay? I need to know you are alive." I said worried.

"Sure sure." He said. As he was about to leave I called him.

"Axel. If you come back, we need to talk okay?" I said while holding his arm.

"Okay Hannah." He said and hugged me. Then he went out the door and I bid him good bye.

I went back to the couch and continued watching the movie.

I need to talk to Yuhan.

A/N: Saved by the bell (phone call) ;))

NEVER EVER SLEEP WITH SOMEONE WHILE YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP.