Chapter 5: Not Ready My Ass

Hannah's POV

We stopped at my driveway and he turned off the engine.

"So does this mean that we are dating now?" Yuhan asked and took my hand to his lips.

"I guess?" I said and smiled at him. "It's getting late, you need to go now. You still have to drive."

"Okay, but I'll walk you on your door step." He offered and I agreed.

"So this is my stop now." I said and attempted to grab the door handle but he took my arm and kissed me. The kiss was much more different than with Axel. This kiss was full of passion unlike with Axel that is always hungry. Apparently, the kiss deepens and he grabbed my waist and a spark ignited inside of me.

"Inside." He murmured and kissed me again.

Before I can grab the hande the door flew open and inside is a very furious Axel.

"Get in Hannah." He said in a monotone voice.

"Yuhan, I think this is a bad timing." I said apologetically.

"Who are you?" Yuhan asked Axel.

"The question is, who are you?" Axel asked back.

"I'm the boyfriend." Yuhan answered.

"And I'm the bestfriend." Axel replied.

"So why are you here?" Hannah asked Axel interrupting the two.

"Because you are not answering your phone."

"I ran out of battery that's why I couldn't text you." I explained.

Yuhan cleared his throat, "I think I'm gonna get going now Hannah. See you tomorrow." He said and kissed my hand. If I told you that if that didn't affect me, I am lying.

"Okay. Text me when you get home okay?" I said and watched him as he entered his car and drive away.

"Explain." Axel commanded as I turn and went inside.

"You saw us. We are now dating. Isn't that obvious?" I explained.

"That fast?" He asked.

"Yeah that fast Axel."

"Well I don't like him." He said.

"Well Axel I like the guy. You did not even meet him properly an yet you are judging him already. Why are you so against us?"

"What? Why am I against you? Hannah come on, I am your bestfriend. You should listen to me. I just want what's good for you." He explained.

"That's the point Axel. You are my bestfriend but we are fucking each other on every chance we got. Do you think that's normal?" I replied.

"Do I think that's normal? Of course not! But we both liked it so there is no issue there."

"Of course there is always an issue about this. Why would I agree on this set up without any reason? Do you think this is good for me? No it's not. I want to have a special relationship with someone who I can call a boyfriend." I answered furiously.

"But don't we have a special relationship? We are bestfriends for fucking sake."

"That's the problem Axel, we are only friends and will always stay as a friend no matter how much we flirt or fuck each other."

He looked at me for a while trying to process what I said. "So you are telling me, that you want us to be more than just bestfriends?"

There, he said it. He finally realized it. I took a breath and answered.

"Yes."

"But Hannah, I am not yet ready to be in a new relationship and besides I am contented on what we have right now."

Not ready my ass.

"Then why are you giving me signs that you like me or worse, that you love me? Why are we doing things that a couple do?"

"I'm so sorry Hannah, I didn't mean to. I thought we are just playing around."

"Then please let me be happy with Yuhan. He is giving me something that you can't give Axel."

"And what is it?" He asked.

"Commitment."

A/N: Sorry sa dalawang beses na naudlot na bed scene HAHAHAHAHA

If you enjoyed this, don't forget to vote and follow. And if you, Arji is honestly reading all of my work. Mag comment ka nga ditoヾ(@^▽^@)ノ