Chapter 12: One More

As I went to the bar I ordered five shots of vodka and the bartender eyed me.

"Rough day?" He asked.

"Tell me about." I said while gulping the first one, feeling the burn on my throat. As I was on my fourth shot a voice spoke on my back.

"Didn't enjoy the party?"

I faced him and saw Yuhan with his hands on his pocket. He is more handsome than the last time I saw him. Why do our exes gets more attractive after we break up with them?

"Yeah. It's lame." I said while holding my fifth shot.

"Ouch. We organized it." He said and he fakingly clutch his heart. My eyes widen and apologize immediately.

"No no no, I mean it's not the party itself. But the people." I said while shaking my head trying to convince him.

"Just kidding." He said and laughed. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"How did you find me? I didn't saw you at the party earlier." I asked.

He smirked, "Oh so somebody's looking for me." He said and I hit his arm playfully.

He laughed and replied,"I saw Lisa and she said what happened that you ran out of the restaurant and didn't inform her where you'll go. She's kinda worried that's why I went out to look for you."

I was touched on what he said. He still cares about me even if I dumped him.

I looked down feeling ashamed.

"Thank you." He looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

"Thank you for still making me feel special." I said and looked at him.

"You are special baby girl." He said and smiled at me. I felt butterflies on my stomach as he said that. I don't know if I'm drunk but five shots of vodka is not my limit.

"Care to join me?" I asked him and he replied "sure".

We ordered more shots and find ourselves laughing at each other. It turns out that he is funnier when he is tipsy.

"I'm glad that you are now smiling." The bartender commented and I grinned drunkly at him. I gave him a high five and he enthusiastically returned it.

"Why did you give him a high five?" Yuhan asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"I am giving high fives to those who made me feel okay." I explained and also give him one but instead on slapping my palm he holds it and put it in his lips then kissed it like how he did when we are still together.

I felt my face turned hot from the gesture. He never failed to make my heart beats faster.

"You want me to take you home now?" He asked and I checked the time. It's already midnight and I agreed to him.

I quickly texted Lisa and my mom to say that I am okay and that I went home first. Yuhan went on to the driver's side but had trouble on putting the key on the keyhole.

"Come on. Let's just take a cab." I suggested and he agreed, we are both drunk and can't drive. After fifteen minutes of waiting the cab arrived and we went inside.

"Where to?" Asked the driver and I told him my address.

Yuhan told the driver my address and the driver nodded. On the drive way home, there is a heated tension in the air and my drunkenness didn't help. He put a hand on my thigh and I suddenly felt hot. I looked at him and give him a sly smile and moved his hand further up. He looked outside his window and I saw him bite his finger that is holding his chin. I smiled to myself, he is getting affected.

The driver stopped in front of my house and we paid him and got out.

"How will you go home?" I asked balancing myself.

"I'll just call my brother to come pick me up." He said.

"Well, you can spend the night here if you want." I suggested.

"If it's fine with you."

"Sure why not. We're not strangers." I said and we went inside the house. After I closed the door and faced him, he suddenly kissed my lips hungrily and I also kissed him on the same manner.

"I missed you." He whispered in between kisses. His lips trailed down on my neck causing me to moan his name.

"Bed." I replied and he smiled on my neck as he nibble on it.

We went on the bedroom and he threw me on the bed. He pulled his shirt off and I also took off my clothes. He kissed me again and pinned my hands above my head enabling me to move them. His kisses trailed down on my neck, in between my breast and at last he unclipped my bra then throwing it across the room. He sucked one of my breast causing me to moan and that went on for a minute. Then he went down on me and I felt him tug on my underwear using his teeth. That is so hot. When he already pulled it off, he positioned my legs and looked at my hooded eyes before licking me.

"Oh Yuhan..." I moaned and tug at his hair as he licked me harder. His tongue is an expert and it is blowing my mind. My ragged breath turns into panting but as I finished off he lifted his head and removed his remaining clothes. I was impressed on what I saw and he entered me. We were both panting and cussing for the delicious feeling.

"Yuhan.... shit... more baby... give me more" i moaned and he picked up his pace. The bed is creaking but I don't care. I cling into him as I reached my climax and he followed. He collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. Beads of sweat dropped from his forehead to mine. We calmed our breaths and he removed himself from me and lay beside me. When our breathing turned into normal, I looked at him at the same time he also looked at me.

"One more." I said and went on top of him.