Part 1

"I never meant to hurt you, I really never meant to! It was a mistake, a huge drunken mistake!" I heard Kacchan on the other end of the line. "What was his name?" I ask in a shakey voice, tears flowing everywhere. "Midoriya-" "What was hIS NAME!" It was quiet for a few seconds before I heard a muffled reply, "Kirishima..." I knew it. I knew it would happen eventually. Those two were always such good friends and were always a little too close but I was too blinded by love to even think about the possibilities.

"Deku, I love you," Bakugo whispered. "I'd love you forever, but forever isnt long enough. I will never be good enough for you." I could barely speak. "Please, I'm sorry, I can't lose you," he pleaded. "I'm sorry. I cant do this. Goodbye, my love," I said, hanging up the phone. I slammed it down onto my bed and fell to my knees. Damn it. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" I yelled, alone in my house.

We had been married 7 years, and for what? We got married right out of high school. I thought our love was strong enough, if not his than I thought mine was. He told me he loved me, but it was all lies. Being drunk just helps you make choices you wouldn't do, but subconsciously want to do. He wanted him. I'm never good enough.

The two of us had been getting into more and more fights recently over the smallest things. He decided to go out with a few friends last night and grab a few beers after we fought the biggest fight yet. He never returned so this morning I called him to apologize and ask if he was okay, that's when he admitted to sleeping with another man, it being Kirishima.

I pulled my knees to my face and sobbed. I did everything for him. I pushed my friends aside. I went to work for 7 hours and then came home, made dinner, and cleaned the house. I did the chores. I did that because I love him. He would always help out when he could and he paid the bills while I paid for other things. He was the one who held me close and consoled me when my mother passed.

She had been on her way back from work when some random villain threw a building right at a hero, who dodged it. It hit my mom's car. She was crushed instantly. The building was empty and no one else got hurt, but it ruined me.

This was in high school, before I started dating Bakugo. I didnt go to school for a whole week. Aizawa explained to the others why. I recieved texts from most of my classmates as well as a few teachers, but I didn't respond. I couldn't. After the school week, it was a Saturday and I laid in my bed, not wanting to leave the comfort of it for so long. I didnt have to until I heard a light knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over, but I hurried to the door and opened it. Right there before me was Kacchan.

"Jeez, haven't you slept this week!?" I broke down crying right then and there, falling to my knees. I couldn't handle his teasing and bullying right now. He went on his knees and wrapped his arms around me, "hey, hey, I was messing around. It's okay, here, I got you." That was the last thing I expected.

I hadn't recieved any messages from him, but he was the first person to come over to check on me. I wrapped my arms back around him, clinging onto him for dear life, sobbing into his shoulder. He leaned his head onto mine and used his thumbs to rub my back. We stayed like that for a while before I calmed down a bit and he backed up to wipe my tears away, "I got you, I'm here now. Dont worry," he said, giving a soft smile. I've never seen him smile at me. Why was he now?

He helped me for the next month and even helped me get a job to be able to pay rent for the house. We eventually got closer and closer until one day I admitted my feelings for him, of which he returned. We dated for 2 years and then graduated, got a house together, and got married. I was so happy. He was my everything. I had nothing else.

I was there with no family, my number one supporter and my favorite person in the whole world had died, and I was left alone until he came to my rescue. I slammed my fist down on the floor. He was my reason. Now, I had nothing. Not a damn thing in the house mattered.