Part 9

"Midoriya, hurry up, we'll be late!" I shot up into a sitting position and saw Tsu running around the house. I checked my phone. It was about 9:30ish in the morning. Her work didnt start until 10:30 so we could leave at 10 and be just fine, early even. I guess it's better to be early than late though, so I might as well get ready. I got off the couch and first folded the blanket. I grabbed my phone and then my bag, heading to one of the two bathrooms. I unwrapped my arm. I wiped it over with a warm washcloth just incase. It stung a little, but there was no blood so that's good. I dry my arm off and put on a new ace bandage. I put the used one and gauze wrap in my bag's pocket. I washed my face with a little water and brushed my teeth. I finished getting ready before slipping on a white tank top and purple jacket. I also wore black jeans and converse. I fluffed my hair a bit as I grabbed my bag and left to the living room. I decided to pack up what few things I took out of my bag. I would hopefully be returning home today if things went well. If they didn't, well at least I knew I could stay here for a while. I knew Tsu's and Todoroki's work ended an hour after mine did so I would probably ask Misaki for a ride there so I would be there when Todoroki came home. Today was the day we would talk. No backing out now. I'm really hoping things go well, I miss him and Ares. "Do you want to stop at a drive thru place and get breakfast?" Tsu asked. "That sounds good." "Alright. You ready?" I followed her to the door and nodded. We got in the car and I placed my bag at my feet. "Are you going to talk to Todoroki today?" We pulled out of the driveway. "Yeah. I'm planning to head home after my shift ends and wait for him there. Don't tell him though." "I wont, kero." We listened to the radio and soon pulled into a drive thru cafe. Asui ordered a hazelnut coffee and a croissant ham and egg sandwich. I decided to just go with a dragon drink, which was some drink with coconut milk, ice, mangoes, and dragonfruit. I also ordered a large fruit cup. I didn't actually care if I ate or not really, but I told Todoroki I would so I will. We pulled into a parking spot and ate our food for a few minutes before driving off again. The Dragon Drink was surprisingly better than I originally thought. I might convince Misaki to stop here on the way to bring me home. I think she would like it. After Tsu dropped me off I said my goodbye and waited outside my building. There was still a while before the shop opened so I sat outside the building. I was on the concrete, my back to the shop's wall. I decided to go on my phone. I took occasional sips from my drink. It was decent weather today surprisingly. Hopefully it would stay like this. I'm pretty sure it would be like this all week but that could change. I grabbed my earbuds out from my bag and put them in. I just watched an episode of 'Stars Align'. I've watched the show before and I'm HIGHKEY PISSED that the show didnt get the recognition it deserved. It never got a second season, but it was still an AMAZING show. "Oh, Midoriya. Still haven't talked to Shoat Boat?" It was my boss. I laughed a little, "no, I haven't talked to Shoto yet. But I plan to today right after work." "Thanks good," he says, unlocking the door, "he seems like a good kid." I stand up with my bag and follow him in. Once in I walked into the back room and placed my bag onto a table. I also then put on my work apron. I met the boss back out at the front desk. He was signing a few papers and approving a few seed shipments to here. We would be getting seeds for Indian Lotuses, Roses as usual, some lilies, Camellias, Frangipani, and multiple colors of Hibiscus. The shipments would come within the next week or two. We havent grown any Indian Lotuses before so I'm glad we are getting some. I'm probably going to get assigned to do some research on the flowers being shipped and stuff so I know where to plant them and what care they need. At least it'll give me something to do today besides watering flowers and making arrangements. I heard the bell above the door chime. "Hey Misaki!" "Sup Midoriya. How's your day been?" She walked into the back room, giving the boss a small wave. I followed her. "It's been alright. How's yours?" She smiled, "it's been same old same old. You're here earlier than me again today. Is everything okay?" I sighed. "Well, Todoroki and I still haven't made up yet. Actually, I was planning to make up with him today. Would you mind giving me a ride home today? It's alright if you can't!" "Sure, I dont see why not." I hugged her, "thank you! I really appreciate it!" "No problem! Oh, what ya got there?" I looked down at my drink she was looking at. "It's a dragon drink. Do you want to try some?" She nodded and I held my cup to her face. She took a long sip from the straw. "Oh my good that tastes so good!" "I know right!" "Slackers. Both of ya," a voice called from the door. I turned and saw Andrea leaning against the door frame. "Well at least we were here before you," Misaki said. We all laughed a little. "Slackers, slackers, slackers." "Oh hush old man!" Andrea messed his hair a bit and he laughed. It was great to be back.