Part 11

A/N: This is just a short lil filler chapter type of thing :)

When we pulled into a parking spot, we saw Tsu outside the door. We stepped out and waved at her, to of which she waved back. We walked up to her.

"Midoriya, Todoroki! I see you two made up, kero." I smiled, "indeed." She gave a close eyed smile. I looked over at Shoto, who was looking at me with a small smile.

"Is Tamira inside? I have to ask her something." "Yep, at the front counter, kero." "Alright, thanks. I'll be right back," and with that, Todoroki went into his store. Tsu and I stood outside.

"So, what's so important that he has to ask Tami?" "He's going to ask for tomorrow off." She looked a bit confused. "Why?" "I'm having the meet up with Aizawa, All Might, Iida, and Kach-Katsuki tomorrow. He wants to come."

"Oh, I see. I hope everything goes well." "Thanks, me too." I leaned against the wall next to her. "Do you think Katsuki is going to bring Kirishima?" Tsu shook her head. "Even if he wanted to, Kirishima would refuse, kero. He probably feels incredibly guilty and isn't ready to face you yet." That makes sense.

"Yeah, I guess so." It fell quiet for a moment. "Do you still love Bakugo?" I sighed at the question. I have to face the truth.

"Maybe? Just a little? I know I definitely like someone else now, but Katsuki was my first love. I thought he was the love of my life. Even as I felt him slipping further and further away, I still tried to hold on to something I knew was already gone. It's all so stressful."

She put a hand on my shoulder. "You have feelings for Todoroki, don't you?" I don't mind telling her. "Yeah..." "Does he know that?" I nodded. "Does he know how you feel about Bakugo?"

"Sort of. But how is he supposed to 100 percent know how I feel if I don't even know?" "True." I leaned against her side.

"I've been slowly losing feelings for months now, I've just been refusing to admit it because I loved him so much. But, with Todoroki, I know I really really like him. My feelings for the two are so different yet so similar. My feelings that I had for Katsuki in the beginning of the relationship are so much like what I feel for Shoto now. Why is love so hard?"

She shrugged. "You know, Ocha wasn't my first relationship and she wasn't my first love. But you know what, she's my last love and forever will be. I had to get over the two or three people I dated before her. One of them even cheated. But in the end, those three breaking up with me was so worth it so I could be with Ocha."

I smiled at her. Her and Uraraka had a love so pure and genuine. "Bakugo was your first love, but that doesn't mean you'll never love again, kero. Todoroki is living proof of that." I laughed a bit. "Thanks, Tsu." "No problem, Midoriya."

Todoroki walked back out of the animals shelter and walked up to us. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked suspiciously at our closeness. "Nope, not at all." I gave him a smile, of which he returned.

"I got tomorrow off. I have to work an extra hour the next day, but that's okay." I hugged him. "Thank you." He quickly wrapped his arms around me, "of course."

"I'm going to head inside. I have a few papers I need to fill out!" Tsu said. I responded with, "okay!" And with that, the bell jangled and she went into her shop.

"You wanna hang around for a bit?" Todoroki asked, taking my hand. "Of course!" He dragged me inside. We were immediately met with Tamira.

"Oh, hey Midoriya! I heard you are going to deal with that ex of yours tomorrow." I nodded. "If he gives any sass, make sure to give him a piece of your mind!" She said, smiling widely. I laughed a little, "of course." Todoroki let go of my hand, going to the back to fill all the food and water bowls, as well as to scoop any litter boxes and stuff. I sat in a seat against the wall.

"Are you going to be able to get completely divorced from that guy altogether tomorrow or will you need to go to court a million times?" I shrugged. I didn't really know.

"Well, either way I hope everything works out okay." She smiled warmly. "Thank you, Tami." "Of course!" She then had to go back behind the counter to fill forms out with Tsu. I sat in my seat, just scrolling through my phone until it was time to go.

"Am I walking with you?" Todoroki asked, wiping his recently washed hands on his pants as I stood up. "If you want to, but you don't have to if you're busy!" "It's fine, I'll walk with you." I smiled and let Tamira know we were off. I said a few quick goodbyes and off we were.

"I was thinking tomorrow we could go out to a restaurant to eat, after the meeting thing." I interlocked our fingers, "just us two?" He nodded. "Sounds good!" He gave a small smile as we continued our journey silently. Soon enough, we arrived.

"Alright. I'll see you after work, okay?" "Okay." "Bye, Izuku," he said, embracing me in a hug. I returned the hug, "bye Shoto." I walked into my workplace and Todoroki walked off. Today was going to be a looong day.