Part 10

"Are you hungry?" Todoroki asked. I sighed, "not really, but I should eat." He nodded, giving a small smile. We went over to where the cabinets were and Todoroki let me pick something out. We would cook together.

"How does some oyakodon sound?" "Perfect," he responded, taking the eggs out of the fridge. Once we got all the ingredients out, we began to make it. While waiting for a few things to cook, Todo wrapped him arms around my waist, kissing the side of my head.

"I missed you so much. I missed giving you kisses." I giggled, "You haven't even been giving me kisses for that long." He kissed my head once more, "my point exactly. Now I am allowed to." I turned around so that I was facing him and held his face delicately in my hands.

"You are so precious," I said, kissing him afterwards. "I think it's the other way around." He kissed me again. I threw my arms around his shoulders, kissing him once more after that. He leaned his body into mine.

We kissed repeatedly, only stopping to take breaths. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I of course gave. After a few minutes, we stopped our little make out session, but only because we didn't want our food to burn.

After about a half hour, the food was finished and put into two bowls. I filled Ares' food bowl and water dish before sitting down at the table. Todoroki sat down across from me soon after, placing a can of Mewwo Yewwo (TOTALLY NOT MELLO YELLO) in front of each of us.

We ate mainly in silence. The food was good! It was only slightly off in flavour because it almost burnt, BUT it didn't! Todoroki also seemed to be enjoying it.

When finished both our food and drinks, I did the dishes while Todoroki put the leftovers in the fridge. I dried my hands off and walked to the living room. Todoroki followed me shortly after.

"Come here," I said, making grabby hands. He didn't say anything, just did as told. He sat down next to me and I sat on his lap, facing him. I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. I never wanted to let go, scared we would separate from each other again.

"Are you tired?" I shook my head. "Are you sure?" I didn't speak, just kept my head on his shoulder with my eyes close. I was definitely tired, but he didn't need to know that. He might try to make us both go to bed and he would leave me. I didn't want to be away from him again.

"Yes you are." "No, I'm not." "Mhm." "No." He ignored me and picked me up, carrying me to my room. He laid me on my bed. He tried to leave my grip, but I pulled him closer, refusing to let go. "Stay?" "I'm only going to change my clothes. You should do the same." I released him and off he went, out of my room.

I reluctantly stood up from my bed and went to get some clothes to sleep in. I chose a pair of red sleeping shorts with a black string, as well as a black t-shirt with a single red rose on it. I quickly changed into it, tossing my other clothes into my laundry bin. I then sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for Todoroki.

I heard the door creak open and there was my knight in pajamas. He wore black pajama pants and no shirt. He closed the door behind him as he came in and turned the main light off, keeping the lamps beside my bed on.

Todoroki wandered over to me, the both of us smiling, me smiling wider. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me passionately. I put my arms around him as well, him causing the both of us to fall over.

He leaned ontop of me, not letting our lips break contact. He soon began to move the kisses to along my jawline and down to my neck. He placed plenty of rough kisses on my neck, but was careful not to leave any marks.

My grip on him tightened and he moved back to kissing my lips. We rolled over on our sides, still facing each other. We continued to pepper each other in kisses for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes.