107 (⚠️)

⚠️TW⚠️

seokjin pushed open his office door.

"hose—"

namjoon caught up and widen his eyes, seeing the view in the office.

yoongi widen his eyes and covered his mouth, hiding beside namjoon.

"i fucking knew it!" the chairman cocked his gun, pointing it at seokjin. "i shouldn't have trusted you seokjin—i knew you would do this!"

hoseok was on the floor, his head bleeding while he's unconscious.

"chairman kim—"

"shut it!" he yelled, moving the gun to aim it at hoseok. "if you move or even try to stop me, he dies."

namjoon gotten more fear in his eyes, his father's a natural criminal.

killing his own wife, keeping his own son in the house like a kidnap, abusing his assistant and lying for all these years.

yoongi was about to cry, trying to hold it in while seeing his best friend on the floor.

seokjin didn't know what to do, staring at his boss like he's a maniac.

"chairman kim. you don't understand."

"i'm trying to keep my son safe and you're ruining everything!" he yelled.

"you're not keeping him safe by doing this!" seokjin decided to yell. "yoongi and hoseok never did anything to him! you're not giving him a normal life by doing this!"

"you took everything away that made me happy." namjoon mumbled up, having tears in his eyes. "it hurts to even look at you—i can't even see you as my father anymore since you killed my mother."

"she tried to kill you!"

"because she was bipolar!" namjoon yelled. "i tried to take care of her but you took that away from me!"

his father moved the gun up to them.

yoongi gulped hard.
he barely sees the taller cry.

namjoon moved seokjin and yoongi behind him, letting the gun be aimed at him.

"nam..."

yoongi wanted to reach for him but seokjin just put his arms around him, giving him comfort.

"you mother is dead to me. she hurt you." he tightened his grip on the gun.

"she hurt me because of her mental illness. she wasn't herself that day."

"if seokjin didn't bring these fuckers in—"

"this isn't about them!" namjoon knitted his brows in anger. "this is about us. family."

seokjin gulped hard.

1/6