157

yoongi helped jimin to get back on his feet, rubbing his back.

"it'll be okay."

jimin sniffed and nodded.

"i need to check on namjoon." yoongi softly said.

"y-you can't."

hoseok knitted his brows, also seokjin.

"why can't i?"

"b-because—"

"yoonie."

yoongi turned around, seeing namjoon.

"hey," yoongi moved past the three and walked towards his boyfriend. "i was about to check on you. are you okay?"

"yeah. i'm alright."

hoseok softly grabbed seokjin's hand, pulling him back to their apartment room.

jimin bit the inside of his cheek, walking out of the apartment. "i'll go."

"be careful jimin." namjoon said.

jimin nodded, wiping his face and leaving.

jeongguk softly grabbed jimin's wrist, pulling him towards him with a soft smile across his face, giggling too.

"hey, how did it go, baby?" jeongguk curled his brows, noticing the male's eyes were puffy. "what happened?"

"i-i was mean to yoongi-hyung..he didn't deserve it."

jeongguk pulled him into a hug. "it's okay. your anger just appeared at the wrong time. it's alright."

"i-i didn't want to hurt him..but i did."

"baby," jeongguk looked at him and cupped his face. "it's okay. he forgave you, didn't he?"

jimin nodded. "y-yeah." he cleared his throat. "did..did joon-hyung accept?"

jeongguk softly smiled, showing his bunny teeth. "yes. he's up to it. he's knows a lot now and i also..made a promise to him."

jimin knitted his brows. "what promise?"

the mafia just stared at him, then just press his lips down on his, making the smaller male kissed back.

jimin puts his hands on the mafia's hips, feeling him wipe his tears away too.

then they stared at each other.

"not turning you into a monster like i am." he mumbled up.