131 (⚠️)

⚠️slight TW⚠️

"yoongi."

"d-don't touch me!" he pushed namjoon's arm away. "never f-fucking touch me!"

namjoon moves his hand away.

yoongi ran out of the rook when namjoon confessed on how he felt.

he ran towards the rooftop to get some air.

the other two didn't run after them, they decided not to be apart of it.

namjoon regret everything he said in front of yoongi.

yoongi wouldn't stop shaking, holding onto his head like he was about to burst.

yoongi turned around. "wh-why didn't you tell me!?" he yelled at him. "why didn't you tell me you felt like that!?"

"i-i was scared—"

"scared to tell your own fucking boyfriend!? i'm just like you! i-i wanted to kill myself since i was fucking born! how do you think i felt!?"

namjoon fluttered his eyes down.

yoongi just pushed him, making the younger stumble back.

"wh-why would you even say that!? i'm with you! i'm on your side and you fucking feel like that when i'm here!? a-are you insane!?"

namjoon's tears rolled down.

"th-there are people you love you! i-i fucking love you and you just..."

yoongi took a deep breath, looking away to cover his face with one of his hands.

he was crying so bad that his legs couldn't stop shaking from wanting to fall to his knees.

"i tr-trusted you..with m-my heart..a-and you're just..t-tearing it to shreds." yoongi started to hit his chest.

a nerve when someone is trying to breathe.

"i-i'm s-so s-sorry, yoongi..." namjoon went down on his knees, placing his hands on the cement and bowing, facing down.

yoongi went on knees too but he kept hitting his chest, having his eyes closed tight.

hoseok and seokjin appeared.

ngl, this made me tear up while typing this-