132

"yoongi!" hoseok yelled out, running towards him.

seokjin jogged over and bent down, placing a hand on  his back, hearing the boy cry badly.

hoseok quickly got on his knees and put his arms around him, grabbing his hyung's wrist and trying to pull it away from his chest.

"hyung breathe, you're heart needs to slow down."

turns out, yoongi had an panic attack during it.

the punches he does to his chest, means his anxiety gets out of control.

"hyung please. you'll pass out." hoseok pulled him close, moving the bangs from the older's eyes. "look at me, hyung, look at hoseok."

yoongi just held tight on his shirt, jaw clenching and every inch of his body shaking.

seokjin lifted namjoon up from facing the floor and pulled him into a hug, letting the boy tighten his grip on the shirt.

"you've been through a lot, namjoon. but you know yoongi's been through a lot too. you're both broken together."

namjoon shook his head from the older's shoulder. "i-i'm a h-horrible p-person, jin-hyung..."

"you're not. you just needed to tell him, even if you were scared to."

"i-i c-couldn't.."

seokjin lift the boy's head up from his shoulder. "you trust each other with all of your heart. the only thing that matters is that you love each other. yoongi doesn't hate you for thinking that, he hates the thought of it because he's been through it too."

namjoon just stared of him.

"yoongi? yoongi!"

namjoon looked over at the other two, seokjin too.

hoseok held onto yoongi, slightly shaking him from the shoulders.

yoongi already passed out.

can't stop updating-