134

jimin continued to punch the punching bag.

jeongguk watched with his arms crossed, having his devilish smirk across his face.

jimin couldn't stop, warning himself out from not even taking a break.

jeongguk walked up to him and placed his hand down on jimin's shoulder.

"okay. breathe, take a break."

jimin was out of breath, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat.

jeongguk turned him around and started to unwrap the male's gloves, taking them off for him.

"you had a lot of anger today." the boy chuckled. "i love that strength you have."

"thanks." jimin mumbled. "some of my anger are old.."

"any anger is amazing to me." jeongguk looked up at him. "do you feel better?"

jimin looked up at him, softening.

"yeah."

jeongguk softly smiled at him. "you can come here any time to do this. warn yourself out if you need to."

"why are you helping me."

"because i ran into you?"

"no. not because of my brother or anything..." jimin scoffs. "..why are you helping me..like i help others?"

jeongguk just softly smiled at him. "because i saw something in you."

"saw what?"

"hunger."

jimin fluttered his eyes. "hunger? i..i don't understand that."

jeongguk chuckled. "i'll tell you when you're ready."