136

jimin couldn't help to stare at the boy, trying his best to fold his own clothes in the boy's house.

jeongguk was just scrolling through his phone.

"you're staring."

"oh." jimin looked away. "s-sorry." he continued to fold his clothes.

"i don't mind." jeongguk looked up at him. "if you're staring, that means you're wanting to know something. is that right?"

"i..uh..yeah."

jeongguk shut his phone off, moving it to the side and scooting close to the male with a smile across his face. "what do you want to know?"

"i..i don't know, what you do for a living..why you have so many tattoos..why you're a fan of my brother and namjoon..."

"my job is a secret, i have a lot of tattoos because they have a lot of meanings to it, i'm a fan of your brother because of his music and i'm a fan of namjoon because..oogh..the tension between his father and him."

jimin fluttered his eyes. "between namjoon's father and him?"

"have you noticed how they fakes their smiles between each other? they both never had a true bond together, probably when they were younger, maybe."

"h-how do you know all of that?"

"it's easy." jeongguk got closer. "you focus on their body language..their facial expression.." he placed his hand on the male's arm. "their nervous movements.."

jeongguk's eyes suddenly went dark.

"..their fear."

jeongguk grabbed jimin's arm and dislocated it.