{3} LiAm

Chapter 2; Liam

"Allison." I screamed as the Oni stabs her with their sword. Scott runs to her as the Oni disapears catching her before she falls.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

"She's okay. Yeah. I can't. I can't take your pain."

"It's because it doesn't hurt." I put my hand over my mouth.

"No."

"It's okay."

"Allison." I looked at Scott who was now sobbing. "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay."

"It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall. Remind Asha, it wasn't her fault."

"Don't, please, don't. Allison don't, please."

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my dad. Tell him." I watch my best friend try to catch her breath before dying. No, NO.

I jumped up drenched in sweat, I looked at the clock, it's 10:23 pm. I pull out my phone and called the first person that came to mind. I waited for them to pick up.

"Hey, perfect timing, I just got out the shower whats up?"

"Li... I ..."I tried not to let the tears fall.

"Hey, Aish what's wrong?"

"I need you, I can't... sleep. I see her everywhere... I can't..."

"Hey, do you want to come over?"

"Please, if it's not to much trouble."

"No of course not. I'll leave the door unlock and I'll send you my address."

"Okay I'll see you in a bit." I got out of bed and put on my shoes. And grabbed a jacket and made my way out my window. Liam live 5 minutes away from me. Hm, once I got there I opened his front door quietly and made my way upstairs, I try to think which rooms his until I saw his head pop out his room. "Hey." I whispered as I made it into his room.

"Hey, you okay?" I was so prepared to say 'I'm fine, just a nightmare', but then I looked into his eyes and I broke.

"Not really.... I'm losing it, now matter what I do, I see her. The littlest thing makes me miss her more. I just can't get that night out of my head. I just see the knife go in her and out, I see Scott hold her before she goes. I can't.... I'm not strong... I can't even talk to Scott properly without crying." I break down, Liam catching me before I hit the ground.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I'm here." Liam held me for a few before my breathing was controlled.

"Thanks, Li."