{5} ThE PaRtY

Chapter 4; The party

(hairs brown)

I was talking to Li and Mason as we left class when I got a call from Lyds. "Hey, b... um sure... why.. no tell me.. fine, okay." I looked at Mason and Li.

"What's up?"

"You wanna go to a party tonight?" I whispered to him, he looked back at me and laughed.

~~

I was in the back seat. "So, Lydia's going back into the old habits, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"No one knows how to throw a party like Lydia Martin. She throws the best ones in Beacon." I explained to Kira since she's never been to one. We reached Li's house. I got out and walked in. "Hey, Mr. Geyer." I yelled as I passed him, he just waved and laughed. I knocked on Li's door.

"Hey, wow." He looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a grey long sleeve crop top with grey sweatpants. "You still look beautiful as always." I smiled at him before I gave him a quick kiss.

"Ready?" He nodded his head at me.

"Where's the party?"

"It's Lydia Martin's lake house. Actually, it's her grandmother's lake house. But she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead. Unless she was in pain." Kira said nervously, I looked at her confused.

"Can you turn the music down?" Liam covered his ears, the volume was barely turned up.

"You want me to turn the music up?" She did as she thought he said. I felt Liam's phone buzz.

"Who'd you say was coming to this party?"

"Um... Everyone." I could tell she's lying. I looked over to Li, he looked hurt. I grabbed his face and planted my lips on him, he seemed to relax a little bit. We finally reached our destination.

"Umm, I'll be there later. Parties aren't really my scene, since the last one I went to." I told them referring back to when Matt stalked me and nearly raped me if it wasn't for Ali.

"Oh, Scott told me. He said you can walk around, and clear your mind." Kir told me.

"Yeah. Thanks, I'll find you later okay?" He nodded his head before giving me a kiss.

"Okay, that's my que." I leaned deeper into Li.

"I... I'll see you in a bit, yeah?"

"I'm not going anywhere." I told him and gave him a last peck before watching him run inside. I walked into the woods and took a deep breath. I walked farther to see a tree. It was the one with mine, Lyds, and Alis initials carved into a tree.

"Hey, A.M. How about making a memory?" Ali asked, taking out her dagger and pointing to the tree, I looked at Lyds, we both nodded. Ali was the first to put A.A + ,then I put A.M + , then Lyds L.M= 4 we all took turns to do EVER.