{4} ScHoOl

Chapter 3; School

Hmmm, I opened my eyes and looked up, why does he have to be so cute

Hmmm, I opened my eyes and looked up, why does he have to be so cute. It is currently sunday, let me catch you up. Me and Li and Mase hanged out only yesterday, before Masons dad came home. So the rest of the weekend was me and Li making out or laughing and watching movies and playing video games.

I went to get up only to be pulled closer. "Where do you think you're going, hm?"

"To get ready for school. Is that okay?"

"Shit, I forgot about that." He said getting up. I went to the bathroom and got ready. Changing into my blue long sleeve crop top and my jeans and my white boots. I walked back into Li's room to see him in nothing but a towel. God, he's hot. "Oh, you really think I'm hot."

"Well, I didn't know I said that out loud. And I thought you already knew that." I looked down at my feet hiding my blush. Li walks over to me and put his mouth to my ear.

"Your hot when you blush." He lifted up my chin and kissed me roughly. He backed me up against the wall kissing me harder. "Jump." I did as told and he walked over to the bed setting us down carefully before attacking my neck.

"Li..." I moaned. "We should stop before this gets any farther." He kisses my neck for a few more seconds.

"God, you are so hot."

"Hmmm, so are you." Liam got dressed after our make out session. And we began to walk to Masons. To be honest I have no idea what me and Li are. We casually find ourselves kissing or staring, but that's normal... right?

~~

"Li!" I screamed as I ran toward him on the field.

"Hey." I gave him a hug as I reached him.

"Hey, lil M. Your brother isn't here yet." Garret told me.

"I know. I'm not here for him." I turned around to face Li. "You'll do great okay? I have seen you play. Your good, really good. The team could use a few good players."

"Asha!" I looked back at my brother holding a hold on sign. By that I mean, I put my first finger in the air.

"Go, I'll be okay. Me and Garret are gonna throw some shots anyway." He told me. I was about to run off before I stopped and turned around to Li. "What you usually make that face when you forget something." I nod running to him and smashing my lips on him, catching him and Garret off guard. "What was that for?"

"So you'll have something else to think about. I'll see you after practice, bye." I gave him one last peck before running to my idiot brother.

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" I heard Sti before I walked up to them.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today."

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"