Chapter 6

I had my head on his chest i woke up and stared at him. He was asleep i've never actually see him sleep. I sighed I felt conflicted i love Felix but..... i only did this to keep him alive. Also Henry and everyone else he held me close. He shifted a little he opened his eyes. Exposing his beautiful green eyes with yellow around the ires. Now this is Peter i smiled at him. Peter put his hand on my cheek and said "my pretty little Raven Bird you look so Beautiful". Peter gave me a little smile i said "thank you". He put his lips on mine i kissed back a little. He kissed me harder he ran his hands up my body. He got on top of me he pined me down on the bed. He put his tongue in my mouth. He rubbed me i moaned a little he rapped his arms around me. He said "your beautiful".
Felix's POV.
I wake up and .......what? How did i? I'm in a cage? Why? How did this happen? I look over and see one of Pans lost boys. Must be his new number one. I knew who he was it was Flare. He said "well looks like someones up". Flare kneeled down and stared at me. He said "heh Pans gonna be happy your out of the way". Flare smirked at me and walked away i said "you'd really let him kill me?" Flare said "Yep i would!" I said "how could you I'M YOUR BROTHER!" He said "THAT DOSEN'T MATTER YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!" I looked at him "THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He pointed at me and said "IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT HOOK KILLED SARA! YOU DID NOTHING TO SAVE HER!" I looked at him and said "I COULDN'T PAN MADE A DEAL!" He gave me a evil glare and said "HE DIDN'T MAKE THAT DEAL YOU DID!" What? Pan told him that to get him against me! He glared at me and said "AND YOU TOLD WHERE SHE WAS HE KILLED HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" I said "I'M SORRY!" He said "THATS WHY I'M HELPING PAN TAKE AWAY THE PERSON YOU LOVE MOST AWAY FROM YOU!" I said "RAVEN?! YOU CAN'T HURT HER PAN WILL KILL YOU!" He laughed and said "i'm not going to kill her.....i'm gonna do something more painful....Pans gonna take her right out from under you". He backed away diapering into the shadows.
Flare's POV.
I walk back to the camp and i see Pan. I walk to him Raven walked out of the tent. She went and sat down on a log. I said "Pan can we talk?" He looks over at Raven and said "Yeah of corse". We walk out of the camp Pan said "ok so whats going on?" i smirked and said "we got em Felix is in the cage". Pan smirked and said "let the game begin..." He walks to the cages.
Raven's POV.
I look over and see Pan and I think his name is Falre? I don't know anyway so i fallow them i hid behind a tree. I heard Flare say "we got em Felix is in the cage". Felix i knew where the cages where. I also knew Pan he would be the fist to go. I walk off and went to Emma's camp. Henry ran to me and hugged me dad said "before you ask he's no-" "he's not here i know" i cut him off dad said "ho-"? "I over heard Pan and Flare". I spoke again "i can't save him you all have to he's in the cages now i gotta go before he nose i'm gone". I run back to the camp and stopped when i get to the camp. I think Neverland is the reason i'm so skinny. I mean seriously i'm a stick! A short skinny stick! I came and sat down on a log. I took a deep breath i stare at the fire. I made electricity i play with it in my hands. Pan comes walking in with Flare's arm around his shoulder. I quickly stood up he had been stabbed. Dammit they wren't suppose to hurt anyone. The boys just stare i run to go help. Pan said "Rav..." he was chocked i grab Flares other arm and put it over my shoulder. We take him to his tent I said "can't you heal him?!?" Pan shook his head no I looked at him and said "ok ok i can help him!" We lay him down on the bed i said "Pan! Apply pressure on the wound!" He did so i grabbed some gwahs i thought i have to numb it i calmed my self "i said this will hurt a little but it's numb it". Flare gave me a nod i give a little light chock it was just my little sliver chock. He jumped a little Pan pulls up his shirt. I start to clean the wound i soon grabbed a needle and stitched the skin together. Then i rapped it he breathed heavily i said "He needs fluids". Pan nods and goes and gets some water Flare said "t-thank you". I smiled and said "don't thank me yet" Pan came back in with water. Flare takes a drink i said "do you feel better?" He gave me a nod i smiled i said "well get some rest k?" He said "yeah" i walk out of the tent and all the boys are standing outside of the tent. Pan walked out behind me and hugged me he said "nice work". We walked out of the camp i sat down on a stump. Pan said "you did really well how did you learn to do that?" I smiled and said "i don't know i've always wanted to be a nurse". Pan smiled "you did vary vary well" i smiled and said "thank you". He came in close and kissed me.