He's Trapped

Its been two days. Aphmau and Laurence haven't come back in two days. I spent most of my time with Garroth. We would walk around the village and talk. He made food one day and then the next day we left the village and walked to a flower patch. We spent the day there and played around. Today was the third day they didn't come back. I was sitting at the dock putting my feet in the water.

   " Hey, Y/n. How are you? "

   " Good. What about you Garroth? "

   " I'm wonderful. "

He sat with me and we saw two small boats coming toward us. I saw Aphmau in one of them and in the other, there was a man with brown hair and a beard. He was wearing a chicken suit and he had a chicken following him. Garroth stood up and ran to help Aphmau get out of the boat. She got out of the boat and I faintly heard what they were saying.

   " Laurence currently is trapped. "

   " What? " I asked turning around.

   " He's trapped in the Nether Dimension. He was protecting me while he was fighting with the shadow lord. "

   " So he's not coming back. "

   " I'm afraid not. This was in his stuff though and he yelled, while we were escaping, to give it to you. "

She held out a bag for me. I took the bag and opened it. Inside I saw a lot of clothes and a note was in the bag.

   " Thank you Aphmau. I'm gonna go home. "

I walked away from them and headed home. I got inside, shutting the door behind me and sat on my couch. I pulled all the clothes out of the bag and looked at them all. I noticed a lot of them I liked and then there was one that caught my attention the most. It was a dress. I just looked at the dress and wondered why he got it. I picked up the note and started reading it.

Before, you ask I did buy the clothes with your money. I made sure to get things I thought you would like along with a dress. I got it just in case a special occasion came up. You can thank me later.

   ' I will when you get back you dumby. '

I heard a knock at my door. I stood up and opened the door. I saw Garroth standing outside my house with his head bowed. He looked up at me and he looked a little sad.

   " How are you doing, with Laurence being gone? "

   " I miss the dork to much. He fulfilled his promise and got me the stuff I needed. "

   " Can I come in? "

   " Sure. "

He walked inside and I closed the door. He took a seat on the couch and I sat beside him. He leaned over and hugged me.

   " I'm sorry. "

   " It's okay. I know he'll come back. "

   " Yeah. "

   " How are you doing? "

   "  I'm fine. Laurence is a strong guy. "

   " This feels weird. Like I've already become a friend of his in only a week. "

   " Well, you've become my friend and Aphmau's best friend in the same amount of time. "

   " Weird. "

He hugged me a bit longer and then left. Aphmau came and visited me and she kept telling me how sorry she was, but I told her it was okay. It wasn't her fault.