Laurence's Change

" Y/n let's go to the baby shower, together. "

   " Sure Aphmau. "

We grabbed our gifts and made our way to the barn. We got there and set our gifts down and started celebrating the baby shower. The stars illuminate the sky as we celebrated in the barn. I stayed by Aphmau's side through the night.

   " Lady Aphmau can you go outside and check on Zane? " Garroth asked approaching us.

   " I can Y/n can you go grab Laurence? "

   " Sure. "

We walked out of the barn and I saw Zane standing outside with his guards. He waved at me and I waved at him. I continued to walk down the road until I saw Cadenza walk up the road.

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " Hi, Cadenza. How are you? "

   " I'm great. Oh, you have to see this. Laurence, come this way! "

   " Cadenza I love you but if I hit another branch I'm going t kill you. "

Laurence appeared and slowly walked beside Cadenza. He grabbed her arm and held onto it tightly. His hair was short and light brown.

   " Hey, Laurence. "

   " Hi, Y/n. "

   " I'll leave you two alone to talk. "

   " Alright, bye Cadenza. "

   " Bye. "

Cadenza walked away leaving Laurence and me alone. I turned back to Laurence and walked closer to him. He waved his hands in the air looking for something to hold on to. I held up my hands and I grabbed his hands.

   " I'm right here. "

   " Please don't tell me she dyed my hair blue...She wouldn't stop laughing while she was dying and cutting my hair. "

   " Nah, your hair is blonde. "

   " What? I could rock being a blonde. "

   "Too bad you aren't blonde. She dyed your hair a light brown. "

   " Oooh, a light brunette look. I bet I still look handsome. "

   " Keep dreaming, Laurence. "

   " I will, and you'll be in them. "

   " Such a flirt. "

   " Why, yes I am. Now, can you help me with getting to the party? "

   " Sure, but you have to follow my voice. "

   " No! Not again! "

He gripped my hands tightly and I laughed at the situation. I started walking with him toward the barn but when we got there I saw Zane, Garroth, and Aphmau standing together but they didn't look too pleased with the conversation. I could hear their conversation from where we were standing.

   " Y/n please return to your home. Things might get a little messy. "

   "  Laurence I want to help. "

   " Just go home. Please. "

Laurence let go of me and started walking towards the group talking. I sighed and walked away from the barn.

   ' I want to help but why won't anyone let me? '

I walked to my house and opened the front door to go inside. I sat on the couch and decided to grab my bow and arrows to practice my shooting. I walked to my room and grabbed my bow and a couple of arrows. You turned around and saw a dark figure standing behind me. I got an arrow ready to shoot at the person and I let go. The arrow pierced the wall beside him and the man moved away. I continued to shoot arrows but the figure kept dodging. I was able to pierce his shoulder but he still made it in front of me. I moved away and I turned around to open my window. Before I could get outside the figure grabbed me and pulled me back inside.

   " Sleep. " The voice whispered.

I felt myself start to get sleepy and drowsy. I tried to stay standing and to fight back but my limbs grew heavy. Black spots started clouding my vision and I felt my body grow limp, I saw the figure pick me up and carry me out of my house. The last thing I saw was the stars above me.