Pliot

Nova point a view

Nova point a view

Me and my dad were at a football game to watch for a Spencer James. My father wanted to recruit him for Beverly Hill. The band was wearing yellow and everyone in the stands were so live tonight.
Crenshaw was deep in the fourth quarter, it was the first game and Crenshaw and Slauson are tied. They were already third down. Spencer catches the ball at the 40 yard line.
The crowd was going wild for James. We were watching as another player came on to the field. The were hulded for a good minute before taking take off to get lined up. We watch as spencer taped his helmet and #9 started saying "kill razor , kill razor " the players started moving back and forth to different positions the ball was hiked to #9 and he threw at Spencer and he took off and rolled int to the end zone.
The air horn blows and everyone in the stands is going wild Crenshaw had won the game 20 to 14. But there were loud gun shots coming from a driving car coming by everyone suck down some of the player ran my dad had covered me " Are you okay Nova?" I could here the hint of worry in voice "Yea dad I'm fine " we stood up and Spencer was still the only one on the field.
< time skipped >
" Spencer James" Spencer was spooked and turn around "My bad. Didn't mean to, uh, startle you. Geez it's like one minute your scoring then the next-" Spencer cut my dad off "another day in the neighborhood." "Yeah, Billy Baker and this is my daughter Nova Baker, I'm varsity coach of Beverly High and she's the manager." I waved and smile as he shook my dads had " Beverly Hills, Huh?"
" Yes, Sir I'll cut to the chase, Spencer. I've -" I cut in " we" I said and looked at my dad I'm the one who was looking at Crenshaw plays in the first place without me he wouldn't have even know about Spencer James "Right we had our eye on you".

" you got some strong hands, you match up well against single coverage. I saw the film where you made 4 touchdowns against fairfax Last season." I said analyzing him my dad kept talking to him " yeah, I need to come play for me" Spencer face kind of change a lil bit " play for you" he was questing it " Play for me" my dad shook his head yes " But you can't recruit" Spencer had a smirk on this face " I mean, I'm sorry those are the rules seasons started if I switch teams I'm benched 3 months" he looked back forth between me and my dad " No not with us, my dad can get around that." Spencer looked at me as I spoke " I'm assuming you want to play pro eventually am I right?" Spencer shook his head " Yes sir" I looked at the conversation between the two and could see a connection between the two " hey dad imma gonna start going to the car" he shook his head and said "okay" I turned and look at Spencer " it was nice meeting you Spencer James" I smiled and started to make my way to the car. As I was walking toward to looked at my phone and seen that Olivia had text me
< Big sister🤍
Did you have fun at the game.
                    -Yea it was amazing the dude that dad was looking for was amazing.
Ooo really, sounds like someone has a crush. >
_smack_
I had bump into someone " I'm sorry I wasn't watching were I was going" I looked up and I saw #9 "It's fine I wasn't looking where I was going either" I smiled " aren't you number nine the quarter back for Crenshaw" he smiled " Yea I'm Chris Moore " he held out his hand and I shook it "I'm Nova Baker" I looked around and notice I still had a little ways to the car "um well it was nice meeting you Chris and good game but I have to go to my car" he smiled and said " I'll walk you there Crenshaw isn't really a place for you to be walking by yourself" I smiled and shook my head and started walking "Soooo how long have you lived in Crenshaw" I asked " my whole what about you" I shook my head "I never been here before until today I live in Beverly Hills I attend Beverly I just came for the game" he looked shocked at first "Well did you enjoy the game". "I did , what made you change the play". He started scratching his head "I didn't, Spencer called for it. Coach told us to do something else and Spencer said he was wrong so we went with what Spencer said"

I shook my head and smiled as I saw the car "this is me, thank you for walking me too my car as it was nice meeting you" I looked at Chris "Hey can I get your number, who knows you might be in Crenshaw again and maybe I could show you around." He was cute his curly hair to his smile " Sure Chris" he fist pump in the air  I laughed and put my number in his phone "text me maybe we can hang" I smiled and got in the car. And smiled and waved and walked away I waited for my dad which didn't take to long he hoped in the car

"So dose the Beverly have a new player" I smiled hopefully. "No no yet" I frowned he pulled off from the side park and started driving away from the school " he"ll come around dad".