7

Nova's Point of View I walking a way from the ocean and making my way to my towel that was beside Layla

I walking a way from the ocean and making my way to my towel that was beside Layla. I laid down own the towel and watched the boys play football on the beach, Spencer had started running to catch the football that Jordan had thrown to him. And Spencer had caught the ball.

"So Layla what amazing things are you counsel people putting together" I had turned toward to Layla who was staring at the boys and one boy in particular. I smiled and elbowed her in her side "You like Spencer". She shook her head "Come on Nova I'm with Asher" I only laughed that doesn't mean a thing "If you say so Layla, you might want to get the droll that's on the side of your mouth" she hurried and wiped both sides of her mouth, while I laughed.

"So" Spencer Laos beside Layla grunting I laughed at Layla seeing her jump a little from not see Spencer "Hey Bear" I waved and Spencer smiled back "This is what rich kids do at 5pm on a Tuesday" he asked looking at Layla. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to lookout into the oceans just watching the waves crash in the sand.

"Yep it be long before your used to it" I said noticing a small crab moving quickly across the sand. "But, it's not all fun and games we get work done too. Look the student council here also. We're making arrangements for the big football booster party this week. And the pressure is real because everybody is coming to meet the new star of the team" Layla added .

I heard stuff being moved and turned my head to see Spencer gathering his stuff. "Your leaving already" you could literally hear the sadness in Layla's voice. I don't know why she won't admit it she like the guy. "It's getting late" Spencer said looking at her. "Spencer isn't just getting started" I said trying to make him stay little bit longer "Yea beers, bonfire, s'mores, and JJ even has his guitar put" Layla point out. As I turned to see JJ surrounded by girls while playing his guitar.

"So sandcastles and John Mayer sing alongs" Me and Layla laughed "Sounds very tempting, but uhh I think I'm gonna have to pass I got business to take care of" he shrugged looking at Layla. "Business very mysterious" Layla said giggling at him. "Hey that's how I like it." Spencer said walking back words holding his hands to his sides before turning around and walking away.

"Yea you totally like him" I said laughing going back too lookin at the ocean.

4 AM Baker HouseHold—

— 4 AM Baker HouseHold—