4

Next Afternoon I woke up, stretched and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom connected to my room and hopped in the shower

Next Afternoon
I woke up, stretched and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom connected to my room and hopped in the shower. I was in there for maybe like an hour or 2 before getting out. I rap a my towel around me and walked out and into my walking in closet searching for a swimsuit since Jordan wanted throw one his infamous parties.

I found one of my two pieces that was a rose gold and slipped it on grabbing a pink cover over to slip in to as will. I made my way down the two flight of stairs and into the kitchen where I saw Olivia and mom talking about something. "Well good morning, sleeping beauty you slept most of the morning away." Olivia said handing me a cup of juice
"Thank you liv" I grabbed the juice and turned and sat on the stool bar looking at the door when I heard it opened.

Only to see Spencer and Jordan walked in.
"Oh,there you boys are" mom said walking around the kitchen counter to greet them "you must be Spencer"

"Oh yes ma'am" Spencer held his hand out but was pulled into a hug. "I'm so happy to meet you Spencer" mom said letting him go "Your all Billy and Nova y'all about isn't that right twins"
"Yea, Sure is" the twins respond "Hey it was only plays to get him on the field" I said trying to defend me and dad "romancing the stone" Jordan said

"I have a question though and I want you to be honest" mom said looking at Spencer "Careful Spencer" I said "she a crier" Olivia added after me looking at the two as well. "I am making my famous gazpacho tonight. And I just need to know a few things. Do you have any allergies" she asked "like dairy, gluten, your not paleo are yo-" Spencer cut her off.