14

New Day Beverly Hills -just a side chapter

"Hey you ready to go" my dad knocked on my door

"Hey you ready to go" my dad knocked on my door. Today was the our day, you know daddy daughter day but it was only for me and him since I haven't really been with my day that much he thought it would be a nice day to just go and have fun.

"Yea" I looked back and saw Zeus empty cage and felt lonely since Cam had to train him. I walked out my bedroom door and saw Spencer door close, Olivia's opened but she wasn't in there, and Jordan's for was closed also. I made my way down stairs and and grabbed a bottle of water and walked out the house saying goodbye to mom and hopped in my dads car.

"So where are we going" now my dad has planned something but hasn't told me. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled and turned up the radio. "Just sit back and ride" I rolled my eyes and watched as we hit the high way.

I closed my eyes and felt the sun rays on my skin and started to drift asleep.

"Hey wake up" I was shook awake by dad and I sat up and stretched and saw a big building. We were at Beverly Center Mall, I gave my dad a weird look because I was confused. I got the car and closed the door, I waited for my dad and we walked in the place huge there were at least four or five floors in the mall. So many stores. "Where do you wanna go first" I looked around and around honestly I couldn't decide I walked to the map of the mall and say a footlocker  and a finish line right beside each other . "Definitely Footlocker" we went up the escalator and waited for it to bring us to the top and I started speed walking to footlocker which was honestly smaller than I had hope.

I looked around and saw my usual go for shoes like Jordan's and Airforces , Kobe's, Kyires. But then I saw a few shoes I don't have and picked them all up. I even picked up a pair of big baller shoes and took them to the counter.
"Hey dad isn't Spencer birthday coming up" I looked back and he nodded so I picked up a pair Jordan's that I knew he would like and asked for his size, which was a 10 and geez I looked down at my shoe and compared it his and boy dose this boy have a big foot.

After dad pay for the shoes, we went clothes shopping which only ended with me going to five different stores and dad going to only two which wasn't so bad but I just shrugged my shoulders and made my way back to the car which was a bit of a struggle until we had a little help by some guy, who seemed to know my dad.

After the mall we came back home and watched a movie while everyone was out. Zeus sat on his bed while we sat on the couch I was stretched out on the left side of the long couch stuffing my face with popcorn

Bakers House
I woke up this morning, to my phone buzzing with a reminder on it. Spencer Birthday 🥳
I stretched and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower, after the shower I came and put clothes on that felt appropriate for today and left out my room grabbing me book bag, keys ,phone.

After making it down stairs I tipped toed behind Spencer and jumped on him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Spencer" I laughed with him and got up off him and helped off the floor "thank you and it's not a big deal" I rolled me eyes and took the box out of my book bag and handed it to him. He looked at me with that really face and I just put my hands up "open it" I watched Spencer open the box as I snuck one of his muffins out of his containers.

"Hey how come she gets one" I turned around notice Jordan was be the refrigerator "ya little thief" Spencer said putting his hands over the muffins. I smiled and took another bite. "Jordan mind your businessman good Morning mom" I said to my brother who rolled his eyes and to my mother who kissed me cheeked and went back to what she was doing. "Dude can you get your mom to make these for my birthday" I looked at Spencer and he hugged me "Yo these are tight" I had gotten some sneakers well they were Jordan AJ Mid SE's and they were green, gold,black and white. "Your welcome" and I took another bite of the muffins and my hand which was the last piece of what I had.

"That was so good" I said "look,mom only makes those once a year, I can't be giving them away" he closed the container and held on to them. "Wait Spencer is today" mom questioned looking up at him, but he shook his head "it's not a big deal" Spencer was a little to late for big deal "We have to celebrate" I watched as my mom started to get a little to excited "no it's fine" Spencer said just when dad walked in "Hey Spencer happy birthday" he then walking over to mom and kissing her.

"Wait you knew" mom asked looking a little staggered "of course I knew I fed his transfer papers" and with that I grabbed my water bottle and keys. "You need a ride"

I had been standing at my locker just texting away on my phone next to Spencer since our lockers are beside each other's and Layla had came gave Spencer a gift. Cam had sent a video of Zeus learning some new tricks and I couldn't wait to get him. I had looked up not really caring for their conversation and say that my sibling were starting at us three like we had took something and threw out in the ocean.

"Hey I'll be right back" I left Layla and Spencer and approached my siblings and I saw Olivia hit Jordan upside his head which now I'm very confused about. "What's up with you two" they looked at each other and shook their heads "nothing" they both said I raised my eyebrow at them "really nothing, then why do you guys look so sus" I watched as Jordan fidget while I stared at them "Olivia has a crush on Spencer"' I looked at Jordan then Olivia who looked horrified "well that's obvious to everyone except Spencer" I sis d and walked away back to Spencer and Layla. "That was close" there doing something and I'm gonna find out.

After getting home I just threw my bag on the floor and flopped on my bed and layed there until I fell Asleep.