6

9 Am
Beverly Hills High School

I was walking in the halls with Spencer, when my dad had came up too us and pulled us into his office

I was walking in the halls with Spencer, when my dad had came up too us and pulled us into his office. "We have a problem" he said "Chatsworth is contesting your transfer permit" Spencer steeped back in shock. "What are yall gonna do" I asked feeling worried for Spencer.

"We're gonna fight it" Dad said fidgeting around his office. "They are accusing us of recruiting, your gonna stand there and tell me it's not true?" The principle said making a point. I shrugged my shoulders "He has a point" I looked at dad "Nova!" I shook my head and waved him off "What you lied and used me and Spencer".

"Look he's a straight A-student" dad tried to justify. Looking at the principle. "And that's why the football coach and manger went down to Crenshaw to recruit him, because he's smart? Yea.. no that's not gonna fly, not with the board" he continued looking between me and my dad. "Okay first of all I had no idea what he was doing I thought he was actually doing a good thing instead I learned later in he's doing the opposite" I argued taking offense  to the principle words I wouldn't do something like this.

"Okay, what if he moves to this zip code" dad said, now that actually might work. "Yo, my moms can barely afford give me lunch money. You think she can afford to move us out here" Spencer questioned the two men giving them an are you serious face. "Okay were gonna figure this out" dad tried reassure Spencer. "How? Look.. Coach face it, it's over" Spencer have in.

"Don't give up so easily Spencer, I have an idea, who said anything about your family coming to Beverly" I said hoping on my dad desk I turned my head to him and told him the plan.

- 3 PM -
James HouseHold , Crenshaw
Spencer point of view

"You're sure about this? Ma asked me with concerned. "No, but it's the only way to stay" I tried to reassure her. "Living in Beverly Hills"

"Just for the week. That way I qualify for the district" I said leaning forward a little and clasping my hands together "With coach baker" ma questioned I shook me head. "With Coach baker and his family. On weekends I'll be home with you and Dillion. Look ma if you don't want this, I won't. Okay just give me the word-" she shook head and cut me off "No" de laid her hands on mine "I asked you to give yourself a chance at something more. And uh this the uh the only way to do it" she told me.

Dillion walked in "Way I see is, you gotta go. This is what's best for you, Spencer. If you can do it, make something of your self" he said looking at me "Also can I have your room" he joked. I smiled and shook my head "Nah definitely not"  Ma got up and put me in to a hug "Come here" she pulled Dillion into the hug.

Beverly Hills 9 PM
Bakers household - No ones point of view

Olivia was on her laptop when she heard the door open. And in walked Spencer with Billy right behind him closing the door. Olivia ran up and hugged Spencer while Jordan got up off the coach and dapped him up "Welcome brother" Jordan said after bro hugging him "thanx man" Spencer pulled away while liv outstretched her hands again for another hug that he obliged too. They pulled away and made there way into the kitchen. "So who's hunger" Billy asked the three teens.

"Wait where's nova" Spencer asked looking around confused. Seeing as it was her idea for him to move in with her family. "She upstairs in her room I'll go get" Jordan said turning around walking back up the stairs walking past his room, Olivia's room, their Parents bedroom and the bathroom he shared with Olivia and now Spencer, he finally made it too his other sisters room which was the other master bed room in the house. He came up to the door and heard a guitar playing in the room, he knocked light waiting for and answer. But all he heard was the guitar and Nova started to sing  "Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused
You must think I've got to be joking when I say
I don't think I can wait
I just need it now
Better swing my way
He knocked again but this time a little louder but he stopped and listen to his baby sister sing.  "Won't you be my plug aye
You could be the one aye
We could start with a handshake baby
I'ma need more than a hug
Girls can't never say they want it
Girls can't never say how
Girls can't never say they need it
Girls can't never say now"
He had know idea that she could sing. He never heard her sing before.

Nova's Point Of View
"Ugh only if I could get that cord right it would sound so much better" I got up and payed my guitar on its hook beside my bed and stretched.

"Mmmmghm ooh that felt good I'm getting hungry what time is it" I glanced over looked at my phone seeing that it was 9:39 "oh Spencer should be here by now" I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and open door seeing Jordan making me want to close the door back. "How can help you Jordan?" I said leaning against the door way looking at my nails. "Dad wants everyone down stairs for diner and Spencer here" I shook my head and walked in the hall past the rooms and bathroom that my siblings share and down the stairs.

"Bear" I said jumping on Spencer, I gave him the nickname earlier when we had left my dad office this morning.
  <Flash Back>
Me and Spencer had just left my dads office and we're now heading to class. "Do you think it'll work" He questioned, I looked over at Spencer and Stop in my stepped. I looked up at him and pulled him into a hug and which he returned "I don't know Spencer, but it's worth a shot right" I pulled away from the hug and smiled "Yea " he sighed and shook his head.
"Come on Bear lets go to class we're already late"
< Flash Over>

I got off Spencer's back and hugged him which he returned "Welcome back" I said letting go.

"Hey Bear come on I'll show you to your room" I waved my hand at Spencer to follow me up the stairs. He grabbed his two bags and followed me upstairs. We walked down the hall and I pointed out the rooms every room.  "Okay that's Jordan's room , Olivia's and my parents room over there is the bathroom that the twins share and now you do aw well" I said  while walked past everyone else room.

"Wait hold on do you have your own bathroom" Spencer asked confused I shook my head yes. "Yea I do actually my bedroom is the second master bathroom in the house my parents have the first master and this is my room over here" I pointed to bedroom which was three times the size of Olivia's and Jordan's room. "And this room over here is yours right across from mine" I opens the door to Spencer room. It was plain white room nothing to great or extravagant about it.  "Make yourself at home Bear if you need any thing I'm right across the hall." I said hugging Spencer one more time and leaving him to settle in.