11

Still The James House

"At a black church, how long dose praise last 1)30 minutes 2) an hour 3)-" Spencer was cutoff by Chris "Okay, okay ain't no way Beverly Hills getting this one unless he's been binge watching preachers of LA" he said looking at my brother. "Chris what's your problem why you coming at my brother like that"

"The answers three whenever choir director says it's done" Coop answered trying to cut the tension in air. "Cam it's your turn" he moved towards the table and picked up his card and started reading "In the blacks-it if black folks left America like Britain left the EU, Who do we take?" Cam looked at everyone when he got done reading waiting for anybody to answer "I say we take Carlton and Eminem The white folks can keep Spencer and Stacy Dash."

"Yo, you really disrespecting me in my own house" Spencer said to Chris

Time Crenshaw FootBall Field
We left the house and went to Crenshaws field and the team had showed up for Jordan to help Spencer and things were not going so good. Coop was holding Spencer ring while he was on the field and I was sitting with her and Patience on the bench.

The first quarter Spencer was already getting tackle by Chris and I was feeling nervous for this game. "Did y'all really thing I wasn't gonna notice everybody leaving" mama grace came up to use from the gate then we saw Spencer get tackled and get up and spit blood out his mouth. " uh okay no that's enough I gotta put a stop to this" but before she could I grabbed her hand and coop step in front of her "Mrs.Grace with respect they either fight on this field or out in those streets" Coop said, I let go of Grace and she sat beside me and grabbed my hand and held on to it.

The game continued Beverly started scoring and which that gave me hope to the game but Crenshaw just scored a touched down which means now they have 14 and we have 7. So now I'm feeling nerves again "AYE what are y'all doing" security screamed making everyone run off the field only to leave Chris and Spencer behind on it.

Skip
After the game we were on our way back to the house. Jordan,Spencer and me "Listen I know things got a little intense back there, but on the plus side your team showed up for" Jordan said breaking the silence "Even with everything that been going on with us the team they came" he finished "They showed up for you and to stick it to South Crenshaw" Spencer said

"Please guys let's not do this" I wasn't feeling this hearing them argue wasn't something I signed up for. "But it's that what you did" Jordan asked "Only because of you, you put us in that position" we rode in silence until the police sirens came on and Jordan pulled over I extended my hands and place them on the back of the drivers seat and I could see Spencer do the same but only put his hands on the dash. "Jordan put your hands on the dash"

"Why we didn't do anything" Jordan said and he continued when the officer came up "Is there a problem officers" he questioned the officer "License and regeneration,please" the officer demanded "why I wasn't speeding or anything" Jordan stated making me feel unease "you made an illegal turn at a red light license and registration" the man said.

"What how far back" Jordan was going to get us shot. "Jordan give him what he asked for" I snapped, Jordan got his wallet out and handed him his license. "What are you doing in this neighborhood,trying to make a score" the officer question looking at Jordan's license, "What no,We've done nothing wrong" I bald my hand up and I wanted to hit Jordan so bad. "Jordan stop" I whispered "This is harassment, okay our mom is a lawyer" Jordan told the officer waiting for his licenses. "Step out of the car" he demanded "What" its official Jordan's stupidity is gonna get us killed.

"I need you to step out the car and stop resisting" the officer snapped. Jordan takes off his seat belt and start getting out the car "just wait until my mom gets a load of you big guy I'm going to to give her a -" the officer grabbed Jordan's wrist and slammed on the hood of his car.

"You do what I tell you to I don't give a damn who your mom is" I jumped hearing the bang on the hood "Sir/officer" Spencer and I said "get out of the car"the other officer yelled at us, Spencer got out first and held his hand up "I'm unarmed" and I followed out right behind him with my hands up "Is restraining them necessary" I asked looking at the officer as he walked of and slammed me into the side walk "ouch" I could fill both of his knees on my back as he put hand cuffs on my. The tears I felt going down my face. "HEY, get your knees off my sister" Jordan yelled his knee went deeper and the pain was getting worse "Hey look at me alright, just look at me" I looked at Spencer and nodded my head.