Bath

*Allison's P.O.V*

I nearly jump when I hear the cell door open. I look over, really surprised to see Michelle smiling softly at me.

"Come on, Queen Annabelle has requested to see you," Michelle says softly.

"I thought Captain Caspian was going to be the one to fetch me if she needed me," I say as I carefully go over to the woman.

"Well my husband is a bit busy so I'll take you there," Michelle smiles as she places her hand on the small of my back. It seems almost like it's a habit of hers based on how casually she did it.

"Alright," I nod my head as I allow Michelle to guide me up the staircase towards the center of the castle. I groan audibly when I see another staircase. "So many stairs," I whine softly.

"You'll get used to going up and down them," Michelle says, making me groan again. Michelle chuckles softly making me glance at her with a frown.

"Don't laugh at me," I say as I huff softly.

"I was only teasing doll," Michelle frowns as she looks down at me.

"Well stop it, I hate being teased," I murmur. My eyes widen when I realize that we have walked for quite a bit and are now standing in front of a large set of doors.

"We're here," Michelle smiles as she knocks on the door before opening and pulling me inside with her. I want to protest but quickly close my mouth when I see who is in the room.

Queen Annabelle is sitting at a vanity. She glances at us when we enter.
"You're dismissed Michelle," is all she says.

"Is that any way to speak to your favorite little sister?" Michelle asks, making my eyes widen. So they were sisters...I would have to keep that in mind.

"You are my only sister and so you are also my least favorite so go," Queen Annabelle stands up.

"Alright, alright," Michelle raises her hands up in surrender. "Bye Annie," she smirks teasingly at Queen Annabelle before she leaves the room.

"That woman," Queen Annabelle sighs softly before turning her attention to me. I shrink under her gaze, keeping my attention on the floor. I say the first thing that pops into my mind even though it's probably not the best thing to say.

"She's your sister?" I ask quietly.

"Sadly, yes," Queen Annabelle says as she studies me.I glance up at her through my eyelashes. "This won't do at all? You are absolutely filthy," she shakes her head as she tsks. I blush at her word, biting my bottom lip to keep from saying something back. "First thing first I suppose, a bath is in order," Queen Annabelle says

"Yes your majesty," I manage to say which makes Queen Annabelle smile softly. She snaps her fingers making two maids enter the room almost immediately. "Sandra, draw a warm bath. Mia, find something that will fit our newest maid," She orders.

I blush as I allow one of the women, who I assume is Mia, measure me. Just as quickly as Mia came, she left while Sandra started to fetch water for the tub.

Queen Annabelle gestures for me to follow her over to her vanity. "I've totaled up how much you owe with your repeat offenses which is quite a bit," she raises an eyebrow with a slightly stern yet sad expression..

"Sorry," is all I say even though I really am not that sorry. I did what I had to survive so I won't apologize for that.

"Don't apologize to me, you'll personally apologize to each vendor you stole from," Queen Annabelle says.

"What? That will take forever," I whine before I can even remember that this is the queen that I am speaking to.

"I don't want to hear it. You may have needed to steal but you can still apologize to the people you stole from," Queen Annabelle says after a moment, sounding rather stern.

I gulp before I nod my head. "Yes, your majesty," I whisper softly while nibbling my bottom lip. The height difference left me feeling rather small. Queen Annabelle stood at over six feet if I had to guess and I was a measly 5''1'.

"Good girl," Annabelle smiles, her gaze flickering to Sandra when she announces that the bath is ready. I blush as I look away, surprised at the sudden and strange praise.

Queen Annabelle gently but firmly guides me into the bathroom. "Wash yourself and scrub your hair," she orders. "I'll bring you clothes once I receive them," she states.

I nod as I watch the queen leave. Once the door was shut, I eagerly strip down and step into the tub. I let out a noise between a gasp and sigh at the soothing warm water on my legs. "Woah," I murmur as I slowly sit down, shivering at the pleasantness of the water.

I got to work scrubbing myself, wincing at how much dirt came off of my pale skin. I push the thought away as I wash my hair as best as I can, hissing in pain when my fingers got tangled in my knotted hair.

"Stupid hair," I huff as I rest my head on the edge of the tub, pouting slightly.

"We'll comb your hair once you're out," Queen Annabelle speaks suddenly. I glance at the door and see that it is still shut. So she must have heard me muttering through the door.

"Okay," is all I mutter as I slide down deeper into the water.

"Can I put these clothes on the counter in there?" Queen Annabelle asks. I curl up slightly, bringing my knees up to my chest to cover myself before I give her permission to do so. All she does is open the door a crack and then drop the clothes onto the counter before the door shuts again and I'm left alone.

I sigh as I soak in the warm water before getting out. I was still kind of in shock from how nice the queen was being to me.

I dry myself off quickly, wincing when I rub over my sore knees. I had almost forgotten about being pushed yesterday until my bruised knees reminded me.

I sigh as I get dressed, surprised that the undergarments fit me so well. I slip on the clothes, surprised to see that it's actually a two tone dress. It actually fits me quite well although it is still a little loose.

I study myself in the mirror before stepping out. Queen Annabelle was back to sitting at her vanity. "Come here," she instructs, making me shuffle over to her.

Queen Annabelle stands up, pushing on my shoulders gently to get me to sit in the chair.I fidget slightly as I watch the queen through the mirror.

Queen Annabelle gently brushes through my hair, her hands gentle as she slowly pulls the brush down my hair. "I'm sure you'll feel much better once I'm done," she murmurs.

I was smiling slightly as I start to doze off. My eyes flutter close as I inhale softly, enjoying the smell of the queen's perfume. It smelled of honey and lavender which seemed to be really relaxing me for some reason. It didn't help when the queen started to hum while brushing my hair.

All of this sent me right to sleep with a smile on my face. The last thing I heard was the door opening then closing.