Clingy

*Allison's P.O.V*

I flop back on the carpet of the play room, feeling tired from playing tag with Ollie. Leah had come in, not in littlespace like me and Ollie, and had just gone to lay on the couch and watch movies. Ollie seems tired too and once Michelle notices that both of us seemed tired, she comes over.

"Is it a certain two littles nap time?" Michelle asks as she smiles. I frown at her and turn over, sighing softly. "You seem bothered Allison?" she asks while crouching down slightly.

"I don't want to nap here, I want my mommy," I whisper. Being tired and kind of clingy, kind of started pushing me into a younger headspace.

"Do you want me to take you to your mommy?" she asks, making me nod. "Alright but you mommy is in a very important meeting so you have to be very quiet when we go in," she says with a slight smirk as she picks me up. I lay limply against her, feeling my head drop onto her shoulder.

"Mommy, what about me?" Ollie asks softly.

"I'll come back and tuck you in then read you a story, okay baby?" Michelle asks as she looks down at him.

"Okay mommy," he nods his head as he gets up. "Bye bye Allie," he says as he waves before walking over to lay with Leah. Leah pulls a lever to make part of the couch recline slightly and he lays on curled up next to her.

"Bye bye," I say softly as I smile at him and wave slightly. I close my eyes while sighing contently.

"Let's get you to your mommy," Michelle says as we leave the room. My head keeps bouncing as she walks, making me whine and open my eyes. "I'm sorry," she coos as she rests her hand on the back of my head and holds it still as she walks.

"Guess who's here bitches," she says as she pushes/kicks open a door.

"Michelle, you can't just burst into meetings like that," I hear Mommy say, making me lift my head up and turn to look at her. "Hello baby," she coos, making me giggle from excitement while reaching for her.

"Here's your baby, she seems ready for a nap," Michelle states, making me whine and cover her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhhh," I say, earning a laugh from Mommy as Michelle hands me over to her. I nuzzle into Mommy and kiss her cheek with a happy smile.

"You don't want a nap huh?" Mommy asks and I shake my head in response. "That's okay, we can just cuddle. Can you say bye to auntie?" she questions.

"Bye bye," I wave slightly to Michelle before cuddling into Mommy. She chuckles as she wraps her arms around me.

"Goodbye Allison," Michelle says as she smiles before leaving the room.

"So what are you doing in here sleepy head? You missed mommy?" Mommy asks as she lifts my head up slightly with one finger.

"Yes," I nod as I stare at her, lifting my hand up and gently grabbing some of her hair. It looks like it will be fun to chew on so that's what I do.

"Hey, you can't eat mommy's hair," Mommy coos as she pulls her hair out from between my fingers, earning a whine from me.

"No eat, chew," I correct her as I frown with a small huff. A laugh escapes from the woman who sits by Mommy. I turn to look at her, noticing that she seems to be studying me. She is quite pretty with her white hair and almost silver eyes.

"Unless you want your hair chewed on then you can hush," Mommy says as she rolls her eyes. I smile at the woman who holds out her arms almost like she wants to hold me. I frown and curl into Mommy. The woman is okay but she is not my mommy so I can't believe her audacity to want to hold me.

"Can she hold you just while I go to the bathroom?" Mommy asks, making me frown. I shake my head quickly even when she hands me a pacifier. I accept it but still cling to Mommy, squealing when she hands me to the woman. I stare at her in betrayal and watch as she walks out of the room before bursting into loud sobs of unhappiness.

"Mommy," I cry out as I start to sob even harder while trying to get out of the woman's hold. She holds tighter and tries to soothe me, rubbing my back. I kick out as I try to pry her hands off of me and get to the queen. It takes a few minutes but Mommy does return.

"I was only gone a few minutes," Mommy says as she comes over and picks me up, making me grab her dress and cling to it. I suck on my pacifier furiously as I grab on to her top and tug on it as she sits down.

"Milky now," I say as I try to tug her top down, her hand stopping me which frustrates me to no end. "Now," I start to cry again, making her sigh.

"Can you hand me a blanket?" Mommy asks as she turns to the woman who nods and pulls a blanket up from the space between the chairs. She hands it over and Mommy covers my head and her chest. She pulls her top down and pulls her bra down. I spit the pacifier out and latch onto her, suckling furiously. "Slow down," she coos as she strokes my back so I slow down slightly.

"I'm sorry but she just seems to be really clingy for you," the woman sighs.

"I understand, I know she is quite attached. We did only start breastfeeding yesterday so that might have to do with it," Mommy explains. I lift my hand up and rest my hand onto her breast, babbling softly as I nurse. "Sweet baby loves her milk," she coos as she peeks down at me while lifting the top of the blanket slightly. I whine and hide my face from the small amount of light that shines through onto my face. "Poor baby doesn't like the light," she chuckles as she covers me back up and allows me to nurse in peace.