Clean

*Allison's P.O.V*
"What on earth were you two doing? This room is a mess," Annabelle scolds as she enters the room. "Not to mention yourselves," she sighs as she rubs her forehead and the bridge of her nose with her hand.

"We were having some bonding time," Maxon says as he shrugs his shoulders.

"And ruining this room at the same time," Annabelle snaps.

"I'm sorry mommy, we didn't mean to make a mess," I say softly as I look down at my feet.

"I know you didn't angel but daddy certainly knew," Annabelle sighs. "Now come along dear, let's get you cleaned up," she offers, holding her hand out which I happily take. "Clean this up Maxon," she orders as she turns to leave.

"Clean this up Maxon," Maxon mutters under his breath and I see him smirking down at the paint containers when I glance back at him. He picks up the white one and fling it at her back as we were walking. She gasps as she pauses in place, turning to look at him.

"Did you just throw paint on me?" Annabelle asks while I look between them with wide eyes.  Annabelle leads me to the door and lets go of my hand. "Go find grammy or nanny. They should be in their lounge area. Mommy has to have a little...talk with Daddy," she says as one of her eyes twitches.

"Okay," I say, nodding my head. She shuts the door as she goes back into the room. "He's in big big big trouble," I murmur as I walk down the hallway. It takes me a little bit but I do find their lounge area. I open the door and peek inside.

"Yes, can we-" Elena cut off what she is saying by gasping when she looks up at me. "What happened to you?" She asks as she holds her hand up to her mouth.

"What are you going on about Elena?" Celestria says before she looks up, her eyes noticeably growing wide when she sees me. "What did you do child?" She asks as she gets up, hurrying over to me.

"Daddy did it, not me," I say with a pout, did they really think I'd cover myself in paint? I mean I would, but they didn't know that.

"Has Annabelle seen you?" Elena asks as I enter the room fully, Celestria shutting the door behind me.

"Mhmm but she told me to come here cause she said daddy and her were gonna have a talk after he threw paint on the back of her dress," I explain.

"Alright," Elena sighs. "Celestria, would you please go get her a change of clothes while I get a bath running?" She asks.

"Of course," Celestria says as she nods and leaves the room.

"I don't want a bath Grammy," I whine softly as she leads me a few doors down, opening the door to what was obviously her bedroom.

"Too bad, so sad. You need one or else it's gonna hurt a lot more when that paint dries in your hair and on your skin and you have to scrub it off," Elena replies as she leads me to the bathroom.

"Baths are boring," I say as I scuff my shoes on the ground.

"Then I'll put bubbles in the bath," Elena states as she smiles while turning the water on. She fills the tub with water before adding some soap to make bubbles.

"I'm not getting out of taking a bath am I?" I ask with a small frown.

"Nope," Elena states as she straightens up. "Now let's get you in the bath," she says as she slips the romper off of me. I blush when I realize that she now knows I wear pull ups even though I don't need them. She takes my shoes off and then helps me out of the pullup, throwing it away. She helps me into the tub right as Celestria comes in.

"Aww don't you look so cute in your bubble bath?" Celestria coos as she sits some clothes on the counter as well as a pull up.

"No," I pout as I sink into the water, feeling the bubbles cover me completely.

"Here's a wash rag," Elena says as she hands it to me. "Make sure to get as much paint as you can off of you," she states.

"I know how to wash myself," I say as I roll my eyes slightly.

"Don't roll your eyes unless you'd like to be in the corner right after your bath is over," Celestria warns. It makes me feel bad when I get in trouble and she speaks to me like that.

"I'm sorry I rolled my eyes," I whisper as I look down at my lap.

"You're forgiven darling," Elena says as she starts to wash my hair, using both her hands to scrub away the pink. Celestria uses her hands to keep any soap or water out of my face as I clean off the paint from my body.

"Once you're done cleaning yourself get out and get dried off," Elena says once she is done washing my hair. She wipes her hands off on her dress as she leaves the room, Celestria following close behind and shutting the door behind her.

"Finally, I get to be alone," I sigh as I sink back into the water. I play with the bubbles quietly, watching them pop on my hands. Once I get bored and pruney from the water, I get out. I drain the water and dry myself off, shuddering from the cold. I got dressed quickly, finding the red dress with gold trim quite cute. I don't like the pullup but it wasn't bad to wear. I think I only mind it cause Celestria picked it out and not Annabelle.

I exit the bathroom and notice immediately that Elena and Celestria were sitting on the bed. I hop onto the bed, crawling to sit in between them. Elena picks up a plate from the bed to make room for me.

"What do you have?" I ask with a small smile.

"Chocolates," Elena says.

"Ooh can I have one? Please?" I ask excitedly as I smile softly out of excitement.

"Thank you for remembering your manners," Elena says as she hands me a chocolate which I happily nibble on as I cuddle into Celestria.