The Decision

Sapphire's POV

"We decided that we will come with you and help. We actually want to come see what our homes are like."

When I said that both my birth parents were thrilled to hear that I was coming. Our families were a little hesitant to let us go, but they decided that it was for the best to know about our true heritage and to help our homes. We decided to finish Addie's party with the extra guests and we will pack up our stuff and leave in the morning. Artemis said to have us meet back here in the lair, so that he can open a portal with the water.

A few hours later

I was back at home in my room packing my big suitcase with my clothes and toiletries. I knew that April was upset that I was leaving, but she knew I had to do this. I don't know anything about my family or my past, so leaving is the right option. April understood when we talked earlier and she decided to let me go. She talked to the other parents and the cover story is us going to Europe to do some traveling in case any of us want to travel abroad. I was finishing up my packing when I heard a knock at my balcony window I turned and saw that it was Leo. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as he sat down on my bed. He looked upset and I was worried. "Please don't go." Were his words that came from his lips. Leo really looked upset. Was he worried for my safety?

"Leo, I know what you are trying to do. You're not going to guilt trip me into skipping out on this opportunity to know my real family. I know that you are worried about me being safe, but I can take care of myself. Not only will I have my powers, but I'll have you too. You don't have to worry about me."

I hoped my words were getting through his head, I wanted to show Leo that I wasn't scared. He looked up at me and pulled me into his lap. He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He smiled at me and nodded his head at my decision. He started to kiss all over my face. Then he finally kissed my lips and we started to make out. He picked me up and placed me down gentle on my bed on my back. Our make out was starting to get hotter, I could feel Leo caressing my waist, and I could feel that his you know what  was getting a little hard. He pulled back and we just laughed, but not to loud so we wouldn't wake up April. Leo knew that I wasn't ready for THAT yet and he respected me too much to force me to do anything I wasn't ready for yet.

Leo kissed me one last time and whispered against my lips, "I love you snowflake." I giggled at the nickname he gave me and I said I loved him too. He decided to stay until I fell asleep. I truly do love him. I don't know what I would do if I lost him.

Next morning

Addie's POV

I was ready to go. I wasn't talking to my mom right now because we got into a fight last night. She didn't want me to go because she didn't trust my birth parents. She thought that they were going to take us away forever. They wouldn't do that. If I decided to go live on my home planet it would be my choice not hers.

My parents and I made it down to the lair where my friends, their adopt and birth families, along with the turtles and Splinter were waiting. I spotted my birth parents and waved to them. They waved back and were happy to see that I was here.

"Okay girls listen up please. Now if you remember, Fae has four different kingdoms. When we step into the portal we will all be separated into four different groups. Sapphire, you, me, Elsa and Leonardo will be going to Crystallex. Ember, Apollo, Loralei and Raphael you all will be going to Draco. Daisy, Gerald, Lillian and Donatello will be going to Terra and finally, Adagio, Melody, Emmett and Michelangelo will be going to Melodic. We will be in our own homes for a day and then the next day we will all regroup together at Crystallex."

Once Artemis finished, our birth parents let us say goodbye to our adopted families. Sapphire and April hugged each other close with Casey and Vern patting her shoulders. Ember and Daisy were in a group hug with their families, and I was hugged by both my dad and Mikayla. Mom was upset still, but I knew she was sad to see me go. When Dad let me go I turned to mom. She broke down and hugged me tight. She apologized over and over and told me to stay safe and that she loved me so much.

Third person's POV

As the girls said their goodbyes to their adopted families, Splinter said his goodbyes to his sons and they joined their girlfriends and were ready to go. Artemis chanted a spell and a portal opened. The girls glanced one last time at their adopted families and went through the portal. Starting their next adventure.